The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Mum's To Be!

She's the spit of Connie isn't she .....(no wonder they ummm clashed :b ) ......No they arn't going to race her ......but she has hundreds of acres to "play" on though :D

Hmmm it is a shame .......the whole litter are very typy .........She has a great life though where she's out and about and going to work with her dad most days, so I guess Daphne dosn't mind lol

Wow she's so like Inca. They all are such a lovely black. (Apart from Ben that is ;) ) Glad to read that they adore her. Pity that they aren't racing her but as you've said it's the home that matters more.

Lovely pups in good homes what more does a breeder want.

(w00t) Yes I think we could say she's very much like the rabid ferret in more than one way :- " ......but i'm glad she's so settled :wub: ........and soooo black :lol:

:lol: :lol: She looks very nice Hannah.......One tiny problem..........She'd look much better if she was fawn :lol:

OMG !!!!......NOOOOOO !!!!! (w00t) ........ :oops: What I ment was ....... No I don't think so, black's perfect :wub: ........You of course WILL find this out one day :lol:

Mark Roberts said:
i've been checking everyday but no he's still a dog  :(   lol
LOL!

But you got what you wanted in the last litter - a little black bitch,and with Lucy :wub: what more could you want?

Todd is scrummy :wub: and :huggles: to Gypsy

Hannah - Daphne is lovely, but ofcourse not as nice as little Eir :wub: :wub: It's good they've sent you a picture and kept the little :devil: , I mean kept in touch with you :p :teehee:

Nothing's as nice as little Eir :wub: .......I'm relieved they kept her.....opp's ment in touch aswell :lol:

Guess who's claimed Todd as his own.

Picture.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back