The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Mum's To Be!

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
(w00t) 3 weeks already ??? :eek: .......He's one handsom chap .......I bet he's definaty worth while :wub:

He's grown so much. Looks nicely covered. ;)

He's a little smasher. :wub:

he will be as big as his mum in no time :thumbsup:

Is that a Teddy on the floor next to him 3 weeks is young for stud dog training
Our Stud dogs have never needed teddie's :thumbsup:

He likes to snuggle up to fluffy toys as he's no litter mates to cuddle up to (awwwwwwwwww!)

Last edited by a moderator:
If you look closely Jeff its actually a LION we dont want him growing up soft do we. :lol:

He is gorgeous Paula - you have every right to want to keep him - hes lovely :wub: :wub: love that last picture of him. o:)

Thanks Janice, Dont you think he needs a lovely black greyhound bitch puppy for company. :- "

No probs Hannah we"ll just buy the full litter then we know we"ve got the best. :thumbsup:

Awww I've really missed Tod this week :( but I'll see him Sunday :wub: :wub:

Todd said he"s really looking forward to :huggles: from Aunty Leslie he really missed you last week. :(

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back