The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Bwra Ruling

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
this is doing my head in and am starting to wonder what the hell is happening to this sport :rant:
its just not back to full ghd for 2 generations :D
so chris the way you are looking at it can i register stag possessed to a greyhound

same question to vicky

gary
if molli stag not straight ghd you can and under 55lb young of um you could

molly stag is stagnight greyhound

so there is first cross or first genaration

mollystag x two become one which is the second cross or second genaration

pup is stag possessed so vicky can you answer my question please

can he go to a greyhound

gary

Last edited by a moderator:
molly stag is stagnight greyhound so there is first cross or first genaration

can he go to a greyhound

gary
Stagnight/greyhound - half cross

Molly Stag -1st generation pup

Stag Possessed - 2nd generation pup

The answer will be no Gary Stag Possessed cannot go to a greyhound

can he go to a greyhound

gary
gary molly stag is stagnight greyhound so

molly stag x two become one the pups wood be 3/4 greyhound and 1/4 whippet is that right

Midnight run is 3 rd generation , but 2 become one is only 2nd as is bigland boy and stag possessed ...
So according to proposal ... nothing with greyhound 2 generations in its breeding can be mated with a greyhound...am i right
Correct :thumbsup:

can he go to a greyhound

gary
gary molly stag is stagnight greyhound so

molly stag x two become one the pups wood be 3/4 greyhound and 1/4 whippet is that right
no darren mollystag is stagnight x greyhound

gary

Midnight run is 3 rd generation , but 2 become one is only 2nd as is bigland boy and stag possessed ...
So according to proposal ... nothing with greyhound 2 generations in its breeding can be mated with a greyhound...am i right
yes but bigland boy dam whippet x greyhound sire whippet so bigland boy 3/4 whippet 1/4 greyhound

as i see it the proposal was voted in by members, and i think it will work and make members thinking about the size and breeding of whippets, i agree that a cut off should have been put in place and maybe a way round this would be for a vote of the members who took the time to send there voting slips back and only the members who voted in this proposal, if they would agree to a cut off date, maybe at the expense of the owner who would like there litter to be allowed to be registered, that way it not cost the bwra any money and help the owners of litters,

im gonna say this as i see it now

this it seems is mainly aimed at gary farmer what the hell is it all about get a soliciter gaz or better still dont bother even joining its not the only organisation cant now regester the stag possesed ones my god this stinks it just gets worse so to you who set out to acheive this well done but if you think its over think again this is simply victimisation i saw the outcry earlier when it was thought some others couldnt regester but its a case of im ok jack well bolox to the lot of it well done on finishing scratch racing brcause that will soon happen and bye the way i donyt think anything over 55 regestered allready or not should be allowed to run its double standards and whoever dosnt like what ive just posted tuff

as i see it the proposal was voted in by members, and i think it will work and make members thinking about the size and breeding of whippets, i agree that a cut off should have been put in place and maybe a way round this would be for a vote of the members who took the time to send there voting slips back and only the members who voted in this proposal, if they would agree to a cut off date, maybe at the expense of the owner who would like there litter to be allowed to be registered, that way it not cost the bwra any money and help the owners of litters,

i posted before i read what you said but yes they should have a start date

darren stag possessed is bred the same way as bigland boy

ask karen the same guestion or hellbound or vicky or milly or wild wippies and see what answer you get most of which are on the committee

cos you just seem to think its me making it up

gary

yes but bigland boy dam whippet x greyhound sire whippet so bigland boy 3/4 whippet 1/4 greyhound
Pigeon(whippet) / Silver Locket (Greyhound)

Bigalnd Sue - 1st generation pup

Bigland Boy - 2nd generation pup

Bigland Boy cannot be put back to a greyhound

darren stag possessed is bred the same way as bigland boy ask karen the same guestion or hellbound or vicky or milly or wild wippies and see what answer you get most of which are on the committee

gary
Not on any commitee Gary,just read the proposal

thankyou karen cos tony cooper as told them they can register

he thinks that a first cross is a second genaration

not my words his :x

gary

darren stag possessed is bred the same way as bigland boy ask karen the same guestion or hellbound or vicky or milly or wild wippies and see what answer you get most of which are on the committee

gary
happy now gary

were all in the sport for the same reasons are we not and ive just ranted wich is something i promised myself i wouldnt do again :b the simple solution is a time set out for regestering pups and i am not blaming the committee they have only done what was asked of them i think the top table should have the power to decide whether or not they think a proposal is workable or not before it even goes to the reps are the committee in just to skivie and run opens but not really have a say in things i hope this is not personal towards gary from a certain person i wont mention any names but it is wrong fair play is needed here and a bit of comon sense along with promoting racing not ripping it apart

gary
happy now gary
i wont be happy untill i can register my pups darren the same as you

god im going on now forgot to say i think lessons should be learned now as i for one think some dogs are way to big and it is time to breed down but not to just be shot dead on sight

thankyou karen cos tony cooper as told them they can register

he thinks that a first cross is a second genaration

not my words his :x

gary
Looks like a another mistake has been made.I'm sure it will be corrected.Think Yvonne has got the right idea,if it's agreed by the proposer and seconder and the BWRA are willing,then those that voted the proposal in should have the oppertunity to vote on excluding the dogs already here and any pups due from the passed proposal.Hope that makes sense.

Look at the green bitx in both dogs pedigree...both have greyhound in there second generation ...hope that makes it clearer for you

BIG-1.jpg

STAG.jpg

GIRL.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back