The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Camera!

julie_s

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
My girls stepping out... :D

IMG_0051.jpg

Hmmm wonder why the funny little smile (w00t)

22052008-147.jpg

Sitting pretty :thumbsup:

22052008-120.jpg

you bite my head (w00t)

IMG_0106.jpg

and i'll bite yours :lol:

22052008-146.jpg

the beautiful Ruby :wub:

22052008-359.jpg

and the pesky posing pup (who's pretty, pretty too :wub: )

22052008-223.jpg

22052008-198.jpg

The dogs are already sighing when the see me camera at the ready, well in reality everyone is! (w00t)

gorg pics :wub:

wat camera have you got??

a canon 400D... :) I've been hankering after one of these for years.

lovely pics,and love the one with luna stacked :wub:

your girls are looking gorgeous :wub: :wub: :huggles: :huggles:

How lovely to look at your photos - your dogs are stunning and their strong markings are very very nice :wub:

Really lovely photos....they are both gorgeous dogs.. :wub: :wub: I so pleased with my Canon...glad you finally got one too... :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Both of your girls are :wub: They have beautiful markings, I really like the 3rd picture of them together

I love that first pic...great angle. :thumbsup:

Oooh gorgeous piccies :wub: I absolutely LOVE Ruby's colouring & markings - another whippie that colour would look lovely with my black & white girlie :- "

More piccies pleeeeeze :b I never get sick of looking at everyone's dogs :wub:

Those are superb photo's - I don't recall having seen pictures of your dogs before - they are stunning - such a striking looking pair - wonderful colours - I adore the black and white - looks fab stacked :wub: :wub:

Thanks everyone... :) they're good girls. Have to get a good one of Luna's show side... it has the heart marking. You'll wish you hadn't said more pics tho'! ;)

The camera's really great, it's taking a bit of getting used to. I'm getting the "do you ever put that thing down?!" comments already and I've only had it since wednesday.

Great pictures Julie, the girls are looking fab :wub: , welcome to the canon club :thumbsup: , you will have to get a big lens for racing/action shots :thumbsup:

buffyrannoch said:
Great pictures Julie, the girls are looking fab  :wub: , welcome to the canon club  :thumbsup: , you will have to get a big lens for racing/action shots  :thumbsup:
Cheers Jill. :) Oh I know... want one like lampy uses for lampy pics (w00t) :lol: . They're soooo expensive, I'm keeping an eye on ebay :thumbsup: but so is everyone else it seems. :( I saw a lovely portrait lens on ebay last week and it was under a £100 so I was keeping a close eye ;) and in the last 20secs of the auction it jumped to about £180.

ruby and luna are gorgeous, are the related?

i have a cannon 2, and i love it, takes amazing pics :thumbsup:

Hi Julie, just seen the pics now! What great pics you got of them they both look stunning! Lucky you with your new camera, wouldnt mind some more pics of the girls, one of Lunas show side maybe??? :- " ;)

Marie. :huggles:

:) Fantastic pics :thumbsup: Your dogs are stunning :wub: such beautiful markings.

;) Plenty more pics pleeassse. :thumbsup:

Sonia and Jesse xx

Aww Julie, great pics, keep them coming, the 2 girls look lovely together with the colours and markings :D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back