The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Mating - Maid u Luck x Lacey Lastic

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
(w00t) (w00t) :lol: Forrest is only 2lb behind what Padster was at this age :lol: :lol: :lol: In saying that the bigger one's are easier than the small un's in our case :thumbsup:

See you thurs ;)

Wendy just said oh crap looks like wendy will be making BIIIIIIGG racing jackets we still have shelby's greyhound coller Wendy did say that she would like a scratch dog but did not expect one from Ziggy and Lacey looks like we might be heading that way

Tony

RubyHattie.jpg

Hattie seems to have filled out but still is 14lb :thumbsup:

darcey was 15 lb 6 yesterday and forrest was 21 lb 6 are you sure you got the right pup vicky wendy said she wanted the smallest bitch ,we will be bringing them to wessy on thurs i think we need some good family pics will bring lacey as well

Tony

Rocky is 18lb 8oz :wub: still a little monster but has found his match now our grand daughter is crawling (w00t)

Rocky is the biggest eater , he keeps up with the boys out on his walks and loves his free run

Our Leo has been on the injury list but were hoping to be out and about again very soon

Im still trying to get some photos on for you. I might have to send them to you Tony :cheers:

:thumbsup: we just managed to catch him between us :D he is 17 " to his shoulder

I have some pics of Rocky of Pauline and hes stunning as he allways was

and the last one being the quiet gental sole we know he is :lol: :lol: :- "

:D Thank you Wendy

He is never still unless hes on Kens lap, and has Chloe chasing him now. He has a go at the other dogs but he is very gentle with Chloe who can now bark and howl just like him

He looks fab Pauline :wub: Can't wait to see him in the flesh :huggles:

he's like his dad isn't he :huggles: good luck with him Pauline and Ken

we had 4 of the5 at wessy tonight and I think I have the 2 quiet ones of the litter there so lad back they look like there sleep walking I think they have mum and grandma megs(thcee) lad back nature lets hope they can run like them aswell. Hubble and Hatty love the world and everythings so exciting they carnt kiss and play with everyone fast enough there so funny :D :wub:

Indy and Ninny want to leave home as Forrest is heavery than both of them and beets them up daily :lol:

well he has over taken indy and ninney and slowly catching up to ruby and lacey he was 23 lb 2 oz on the 29/9/08 darcey was 17 lb 1 oz

Tony

:( Poor Rocky got lost in all the snow in our back garden tonight. All the others ran in and are dark in colour so showed up, but Rocky was no where to be found.

Then Ken just spotted a black patch move under one of the bushes. Good job our garden is well lite at night ;)

looks like hes going to need a flashing colour throghe the winter :lol: these 2 havent seen snow yet good job realy as fat man forrest would sink in it :lol:

Weve had alot of snow tonight Wendy, Rocky loves it, he evan tasted it :wub:

I wondnt mined some snow tonight as I have actuly finished my lots jumpers at last so they could go out modeling them :lol: and it would be one of the few things Forrest could eat without him getteing even bigger :lol:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back