The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Mating - Maid u Luck x Lacey Lastic

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Good to hear he's doing well & thanks for the update Pauline.

Can't wait to see him :wub:

tanyia said:
[Sorry we have loads of photos of Rocky but he chewed through the lead to conect the camera to the pc and we cant find a new one in any of the shops.

He is still a little monster  :wub:   and still rules the roost he bullies our Staffs. He eats more than our adult dogs and weighs 15lb now. He has started to shoot up hes going to be a tall lad.

He has had more baths then any other dog I know , never stays white for more than ten minutes  :p

:lol: :lol: :lol: Well after you sent the sweet inocent never do a thing wrong ever Ninny here do you think I would send you a little angel :lol: :lol: :lol: .

I think all this behavour must come from there dad as laceys a saint :lol: :lol: :lol:

I recon Darcey and Forrest carnt be far behined in the bathing stakes. if there mud crap food or anything discusting anywere they will fined it roll in it stand in it and then jumpe all over the houes. at the moment my living room rug all my cussions and throws are out on the line trying to dry.

looks like Rockys all legs and Forrest all feet

:wub: What cuties :- "

Rocky goes out has a wee in the dirt , mixes in up then rolls in it. Any thing he can find out on his walks gets rolled in. And he has got all our boys howling every morning for breakfast, it sounds like the sound track to a horror movie (w00t)

we dont need a alarm clock we got a darcey clock 7 am every morning :blink: i think i need to take her batteries out or hit her with a bloody big hammer :- " :D

Tony

Doobryfirkin said:
we dont need a alarm clock we got a darcey clock 7 am every morning  :blink: i think i need to take her batteries out or hit her with a bloody big hammer  :- "  :D
Tony

It wont work Tony :D our 2 Staffy boys sit on Rocky but it still dosnt stop him :wacko:

:wacko: just weighed Darcey and Forrest for week 13 Darcey is 13 lb 14 oz and Forrest :- " :wacko: :- " 18 lb 2 oz they are getting bigger by the hour will get more photos when i get a camera with wide scope to fit them in :- " :D :D

Tony

Last edited by a moderator:
some more pics to board you with they whent shopping today for the first time and loved it. Forrest had to were a proper whippet coller as hes outgrown his puppy one he only ware once the littl fatty

my son charlie with the pups

Had a text off Emma last night, Hubs is 14lb (as is the little black beast) - she's coming Wessy on Thursday, can't wait to see him :wub:

Hattie.jpg

Hattie1.jpg

Hey jac that will be 2008's list , ive not done yet lol :blink: :- "

Hatti looks just like Darcey only Darcey has lost the stripe they did not look like each other when they were younger they both have theZiggy aerodynamic head not like Forrest who has a fat head and body like his mum we will be going on thurs so that means there will be 4 out of the 5 there................ family photos Pauline will put pics up of rocky once he stops eating the wires for her camera :- " :D and in reverse order here are the weights at 14lb.5 oz we have Darcey and at 20 lb 1 oz we have Forrest

Tony

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back