The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Mating - Maid u Luck x Lacey Lastic

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I have just been watching the litte sods haveing there first play fight trying to give each other nasty sucks (well theres no teath to bit with yet) they have had each other ears feet and even noses then one by one in mid play they al fell asleep just were they were playing lol. I think they might have to move from the welping boxs to a crate in the next few days

awwww,theyre gorgeous Wendy. :wub: dunno how you can bear to let any of them go! :D

i know youd keep them all if you could but i think Tony would put his foot down! :D

kris said:
i know youd keep them all if you could but i think Tony would put his foot down! :D

hes wores than me its me how said only 2 the others have to go to other homes.

this is the man who didnt want a dog but if we realy had to have one we were not having any skinny dogs with poiny noses :lol: :lol: :lol:

I would die for a black baby girl :wub:

........ but if I got one my Dad (whippet daycare) would kill me, so yes I really would be dead :- "

I have allwats had at least one black sighthound here as we got ninny our black whippet we lost or black greyhound shelby so shes been the only black for some time so keeping darcey means she wont be the odd one out any more in a houes full of fawns also shes the one thats snuggled up to lacey on one of vickys pics and looks so sweet. but Axles still my litte star he allready wags his tail when i come in the room and trys to get out of the whiping boxs to get to me

Pauline I hope you have somewere with high sides for Rocky. I got up niped to the loo and on my return rockys out of the welping boxs and trotting across the bedroom floor like he owned the place :lol:

the sides just been maid higher but I think there going to have to go in the cage in the next day or so .

Heres were the hard work starts for us I think :- "

fallenangel said:
Pauline I hope you have somewere with high sides for Rocky. I got up niped to the loo and on my return rockys out of the welping boxs and trotting across the bedroom floor like he owned the place  :lol:   the sides just been maid higher but I think there going to have to go in the cage in the next day or so .

Heres were the hard work starts for us I think :- "

Ive still got the huge play pen we bought for Tanyias litter so he will be safe playing in there with Ricky. At night a cage made into a bed can be fitted on and one of my girls will always go in and give him a cuddle :wub:

the welping boxs door gone up by anothe foot to keep him in lets hope he gets out of traps aswell :lol:

fallenangel said:
tanyia said:
fallenangel said:
the welping boxs door gone up by anothe foot to keep him in  lets hope he gets out of traps aswell  :lol:
lol little ankle biter will have fun with Kens leg :D

the puppy foot Vickys put up is rocky so thats a big littel puppy foot :lol: :lol:

Im going to ask Vicky if she can take a photo of our dogs we can put on our living room wall while Kens at the Gin Pitt open. But I think Rocky will need a whole photo frame to him self

the monsyters are 3 weeks old and as there never satified with lacey had there first prorper food today they love it and took to it likes ducks to water there was only 2 feet that whent in the food and they were licked clean by there owners :lol:

vicky and her girls were here to watch the fun and take some pics. who needs a camra when you have a vicky about :lol: :lol: :lol:

more pics of the pups plez wendy. ps did big steve get a pup bitch 8)

Last edited by a moderator:
We can manage a few more pic's :lol:

Pheobe & Axel

9.jpg

Darcy

8.jpg

Hubbel, Axel & Mum

7.jpg

Gorgeous, Gorgeous, Gorgeous Rocky - definitely my pick of the litter.

6.jpg

Poor Hubbel

5.jpg

:wub:

3.jpg

24.jpg

23.jpg

1.jpg

Last one - i could eat him all up :wub: :wub:

11.jpg

Rest can be seenHere

:wub: :wub: :wub: OMG how gorgeous r they? stunning litter

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back