The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Mating - Maid u Luck x Lacey Lastic

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
real beauts, :wub: :wub: :wub: , well done lacey and all the gang, you must be so proud :luck: :luck: :thumbsup:

Stunning pictures! :thumbsup: Love that whelping box and of-course the pups are beautiful! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

the vet thought the pups might lose some weight in the first day or so but laceys says NOOOOOOO

day 3 and there getting even BIGGGGGGGGGGGGGeeeeeeeerrrrrrrr (w00t)

Hubbel Wheit/fawn was 10.6oz hes now 10.15oz

Darcey black faint wite line on face was 11.7 shes now 13.13

black bitch strong whiet line on face was 13.5oz now 15.11

Axel fawn lad was 15.9oz now 17.13

Rocky whiet and black was 16.3 now hes 18oz :eek: (w00t)

any gusses who big there going to end up

They've come on beautifully and Lacey looks back to her normal self and was quite happy for us to look at her babies tonight.

They'll be miles bigger when i next get to see them (w00t) I bet Emma is itching to come and see her little guy :wub: Pauline is just going to have to make do with loads of pic's of her chunky fella.

Wendy & Tony's Dog pup - Axel.

Axel.jpg

Axel1.jpg

Axel2.jpg

AxelRocky.jpg

The biggest black bitch

BigBlack.jpg

BigBlack1.jpg

Wendy & Tony's Bitch Darcy

Darcy.jpg

Darcy1.jpg

Darcy2.jpg

awwwww Wendy im so pleased for you! :huggles: theyre massive!Lacey certainly has done them proud! :wub: good luck with them whichever you keep.i can see our Jac wanting to see that b/w dog! :thumbsup:

Emma's Dog Hubble

Hubble.jpg

Hubble1.jpg

Hubble2.jpg

& Lastly the big Guy - Pauline & Ken's Rocky

Rocky.jpg

Rocky1.jpg

Rocky2.jpg

They look gorgeous! Wouldn't like to guess their weights but I'm looking forward to seeing some of them puppy training at the Gin Pit! :D

wild whippies said:
They look gorgeous! Wouldn't like to guess their weights but I'm looking forward to seeing some of them puppy training at the Gin Pit! :D
theres definatly 3 going to the gin pit and 99%sure there will be 4 going there and rocky will be at old hall.

hope your peds dont mined helping school great danes :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
they are feerkeen hoooooooge :lol: i dont know how lacey managed with them inside her, she is such a fantastic mother though. she was happy to see mark and vicky tonight its the first time she has come out of the whelping box to greet someone............ im sure you said that you had to come back to Bury for something before friday vicky :- " was it black puddings or was it to see some fat puddings :D :D :D

Tony

Last edited by a moderator:
:D Rocky will be ok he has a kennel of greyhounds to train with when he is older. Our other boys love it. Kens waited a long time for a big dog with good breeding. I know Rocky was well worth waiting for.

Pups look fantastic and are obviously thriving, as comparison the Chunkyx Sunbird pups at birth, the Padster 12oz. Walter 12oz. Chalky 11oz. Daisy 11oz. :luck:

I saw the lovley paddy tonight I cannot imagen this lot being as big as him i think they will slow down and end up about 30lb-32lb. but I do love big chubby pups

well the pups are 1 week old now and boy have they put some weight on laceyis looking really good and looking after the gang

Hubbel White/fawn born 10.06 oz now 17.00 oz

Darcey black faint white line on face born 11.07 oz now 20.01 oz

black bitch strong white line on faceborn 13.05 now 20.09 oz

Axel fawn lad born 15.09 now 25 01 oz

Rocky White and black born 16.03 oz now 26.05 oz

Tony

hey gang. They sound like they are coming on nicely cant believe its been a week already. See you all soon.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back