The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Mating - Maid u Luck x Lacey Lastic

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
IMG_2009.jpg

IMG_2010.jpg

IMG_2011.jpg

:wub: :wub: :wub: They are soooooo gorgeous, but what a size (w00t) (w00t) Wonder what the equivalent size baby would be in a human!!!! :luck: :luck: :luck: with all of them. Fantastic breeding and gorgeous looking pups, what more could you want! Enjoy the pups and keep up with the photos :D P.S. I love the black n white one with the huge pink nose :wub:

chris

lol I still can't believe the size of them! They look the size of week old pups next to Lacey! (w00t) I bet their greedy little gannets too. :wub:

we are in shock with there size aswell we didnt overfeed lacey infast we didnt even up her food till week 5 then did as the vet said and doubled her noraml amount. if she was having eggs or fish we reduced her complet food to take that into acount and sh was quiet a poor eater aswell. shes had loads of exrecie and was still running about off lead every day up till friday and walked at least a couple of miles a day.

we keep lafing as one of us ill say has the littel one feed but hes biger than most normal sized pups at 10.6 oz :lol:

laceys on all you can eat now as shes got to feed the sumo pups and there supping every time you check them. they seam happy and content and lacey must be so sore haveing everthing took away an shes beeing so good but we allways new she was speacila. were still ona high here my houes is a pig stye i havnt slepd for 3 days as i new she was near poping and if i am not sat watching the pups i am looking at pics of them on here. I cannot beleve how lucky we are. god knows what weight they will end up. I was hoping the would be a healthy 8oz about each (w00t)

Great looking pups good luck to all those lucky enough to be getting one :cheers:

not been near computer this weekend so what a lovely surprise just now Well done LACEY really pleased for you Wendy and Tony not forgetting Alex enjoy the little timewasters :wub: not surprised they came early at that size :- "

26 days to go for Tillie now then I'll be in puppy heaven too :wub: fingers crossed

the pups are 24 hours old and doing well I though i would be up and down all night checking them espacily as lacey was a bit stoned still from the anathetic but i got up once and that was becoues they were to quiet :lol: they hav nice full bellys and seam very happy and content with mum shes relaxed more today an there all streached out asleep you hardly here a peep out of them laceys so good with them. our chanleng now is to make sure lacey eats and drinks enghe to keep up with the sumos and take her out for the loo evry few hours as she wont leave them her self

Hi,

Excellent news on Lacey hope she's ok, the pups look fantastic and gorgeous, really pleased for you all and give Lacey a big kiss from me, see you soon.

Love Nicola and Craig

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Well done lovely pups

you can both get some rest now

I can see you now Wendy gooing over them something to spoil

good luck with the litter

Don and Ruth

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Well done lovely pups

you can both get some rest now

I can see you now Wendy gooing over them something to spoil

good luck with the litter

Don and Ruth

I knew if I went away I'd miss something :(

What a lovely little bunch you have there Wendy :) , puppies are sooooo exciting.

What whoppers where are, I'm glad you have gotten boys AND girls in this litter seeing as she cannot have any more in the future :( . :huggles: I'm sure Kerri's biggest only tipped the scales at around 14.5oz so can only imagine the squeeze poor Lacey might have had.

Definately keep us all updated and I hope you find your little babies the perfect homes if you haven't done so already :thumbsup: .

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back