The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Mating - Maid u Luck x Lacey Lastic

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
i was thinking about setting up a web cam instead of big brother we can call it big mother :D "day one .......today lacey gave birth to the puppies"

Tony

day three.......wendy and tony have run out of pro plus and are eating coffee granules to try and stay awake :D :D :D

Tony

lets see an up to date lacey pic. Hope youve told her tomorrow would be a good day to start!

Lacey say tipical mother in law your just trying to have 5 mins kip and she wants somthing :lol: :lol:

she just manegd to stand for 5 mins now shes asleep again her bellys that low she looks like a sausge dog lol poor little sod i feel so sorry for her shes realy fed up now

Last edited by a moderator:
Poor girl looks ready to pop :huggles: :b

Good Luck Lacey :luck: :luck: :luck:

do you still recon 5 i do she is realy feed up today hope she decides to pop them out soon she wont even go for a walk now

i think 8 wendy shes massive or 4 big ones lol good luck how ever many she has, im getting excited 4 u now :luck:

Berloody hell!! She's massive!! (w00t)

I recon 7 and I recon tomorrow! :D

There here after a night mare this morning laceys water brock in the back garden with fresh blood in it we phond the vets and it was a mad dash there shes had to have a historectomy and shes lost some blood but thanks god she and the pups are all fine

here the best bit the pics and i am planing on driving you all mad with loads of them. we just did a few now as mum and baby need there sleep

we have 3 boys so for now there\ called Tom Dick and Harry

lets start with the littelsi one of the litter heres Harry he a white and fawn party weighing in at 10.6oz

next is Tom hes black with a faint white line on his head he weighs 11.7oz

now tha lad the vet said caused all the trouble here Dick hes black with a stronger white line and weighs 13.5oz

Awww congratulations - sorry you had so much trouble - poor lacy hope she's ok.

Robust looking babies - harry has lovely markings :wub: :wub: :wub:

and now thank you my darling laceys and Ziggy for giving me 2 lovly little :- " girls

heres Darcey shes fawn just like her mum and weighs 15.9oz (w00t)

fallenangel said:
and now thank you my darling laceys and Ziggy for giving me 2 lovly little :- "  girls   heres Darcey shes fawn just like her mum and weighs 15.9oz (w00t)

Aww she's pretty :wub: ......and enormous (w00t)

Glad to hear Lacey and the pups are doing fine after such a traumatic start to life. :wub: :wub: :wub:

Dick is a big lad my smallest was 9oz and the biggest was 12 oz

and last but not least heres Phoebe shes just like her dad and is a deliact litel flower of 16.3oz (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

the vet said hes never see such livly pups and i have never see such big ones :lol:

fallenangel said:
and last but not least heres Phoebe shes just like her dad and is a deliact litel flower of 16.3oz (w00t)   (w00t)   (w00t)   the vet said hes never see such livly pups  and i have never see such big ones :lol:

She's beautiful :wub: - and almost fully grown already (w00t)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back