The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Mating - Maid u Luck x Lacey Lastic

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
At the end of the day you've seen the dog run Wendy. ;) We've also seen Lacey run, personally I think this will be a good lining. :luck:

just looking @ the breeding says they shud b grand pups :luck:

Good :luck: to you all. I think Alex will be in charge of the hot water and towels, while wendy knits the outfits and Tony is out house hunting for a very big house.

Only keeping one bitch Wendy :- " we will see :thumbsup:

tanyia said:
Good  :luck: to you all. I think Alex will be in charge of the hot water and towels, while wendy knits the outfits and Tony is out house hunting for a very big house.Only keeping one bitch Wendy  :- "  we will see  :thumbsup:

We dont need a big houes as i chucked my lads out so theres only alex home now pleanty of room for puppys and thats better than kids any day lol

Last edited by a moderator:
good luck Wendy and Tony,hope it all works out for you :luck: :thumbsup:

s2bcxj.jpg

[SIZE=14pt]Alex Has been busy![/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Vicky said:
AndrewPocket said:
:luck: gd luck with this mating but y use maid u look when he has not done nothing yet.yet and u have maid yer point that has done so much and proved so much

:luck:   :luck:

p.s (just a question not no dig at any means :thumbsup: )

pockett :thumbsup:

No offence taken :thumbsup:

Don't see how Jude has to be used to get that line and i don't feel ready for him to line bitches yet. Last time Zig ran against Jude on the bends he was 2yd down on him off levels given he's had 1/4 of the experience it hardly makes him a mug in my eyes.

ok vicky can understand u not usin jude myself cause he his at top of his game and u would be mad to ive only ever seen his brother run twice one he was disqualified and 2 the other was a very dodgy race but like u say breedin every time :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :cheers: :cheers:

piglet said:
Vicky said:
AndrewPocket said:
:luck: gd luck with this mating but y use maid u look when he has not done nothing yet.yet and u have maid yer point that has done so much and proved so much

:luck:   :luck:

p.s (just a question not no dig at any means :thumbsup: )

pockett :thumbsup:

No offence taken :thumbsup:

Don't see how Jude has to be used to get that line and i don't feel ready for him to line bitches yet. Last time Zig ran against Jude on the bends he was 2yd down on him off levels given he's had 1/4 of the experience it hardly makes him a mug in my eyes.

ok vicky can understand u not usin jude myself cause he his at top of his game and u would be mad to ive only ever seen his brother run twice one he was disqualified and 2 the other was a very dodgy race but like u say breedin every time :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :cheers: :cheers:

Ha ha twist this any which way that suits you if you feel so strongly about it. The dog has never been disqualified, he's run one bad race in a bend open where he looked at a dog that also wanted the wide rail, my choice since has been not to race him on the bends competatively at the fear of him getting a bad name simply for running extreme right on the 2 bends.

Thanks for your input :lol:

Wendy fell in love with ella (taylor maid) and has allways wanted a pup from her she waited 18 months for ella to have a litter and when they were all born they were all male and we wanted a bitch because we have a very dominant greyhound who would not allow another male in the house

Lacey is 6 years old now and we can not wait any longer for her to have a litter we would have been happy with any of Ella's sons to be lined with lacey its the line we were interested in not the red bits in front of thier name and both sides have marilion in thier line and i think and so do a lot of people that thease will be good pups lacey could hold her own against some good dogs even with a gammy leg

so we are really happy with the lining anyone want to take a guess on the colors we will get :- " :D

do not want to twist n e way vick just asking questions which u r happy to abblidge bye thank you

pockett :luck:

Doobryfirkin said:
so we are really happy with the lining anyone want to take a guess on the colors we will get :- "  :D
Well you know me! I'll be rooting for some black & white partis! :D I think fawns with white socks and muzzle with a bit of black eyeliner look lovely too. :wub:

We should add some piks of Mum & Dad to be. :thumbsup:

I'll go for a sh*t load of fawn / white parti's :lol:

there are siome pics of her racing at the A&t miners george hartly in 2004 I think itwas when she came seconed to refused to bend and thers some of her having a run at the lancashier ped club on her own in 2006 but aa i didnt take the pics and dont know who diod I cannot use them :(

we need Ziggy Pics now :D

The Zigster

2431lbDogs.jpg

Ziggy1.jpg

Jac'll probably have some more

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back