The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Mating - Maid u Luck x Lacey Lastic

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
black and white partis and fawn and white partis and fawns 2 lol

dont care what we get as long as thay are healthy pups this will mine and wendy's first litter of whippets so they will be very special

Tony

Doobryfirkin said:
so we are really happy with the lining anyone want to take a guess on the colors we will get :- "  :D
Good luck with the mating. :luck: :luck:

I'll go for half black and white parti's and half fawn and white parti's

well if they have a couple of fawn or fawn and white party girls that would be perfect allthough I do like my blacks and black partys but please please please no brindles or brindle partys they just dont like me :( . knowing our luck there will only be one bitch in the litter and it will be full brindle (w00t) . alexs has allready been looking at names and we dont even know if laceys pregnat yet :lol:

One week down Wendy - only another 8 to go mate :sweating: :sweating:

I know and laceys put on 3 oz not that were checking everything lol.

I was just looking through ellas post when she had ziggy and the guys. It was ziggy I was in love with and hes the one I wished had been a girl as hes the one that was kissed by the angels on his head. I would have bet before looking I would have picked one of the fawn and white dogs as I am a fawn junky but when you were deciding whitch to keep it was ziggy I was hoping you would keep. how odd is that

Every time we have tryed to line lacey before thngs have gone wrong and she was never lined it wasnt ment to be so if shes not pregnat now shes not ment to have pups its ziggys or nobodys :D

Its 2 weeks today and we have not uped lacey food but shes put on 2lb in weight in a week. so shes eather getting a finger like mine or we might be having puppys :wub:

Ahhhh time goes so much faster when it's someone else's bitch :lol:

Only another 7 weeks to go :luck: :luck: :luck:

How's it looking? Are you totally paranoid about her wasteline yet?

I am going to need valium she has prominat nippels but i havent measured them and lucky tony hasnt thought of measuring them yet. shes very very happy all the time and her waist is slightly less tuckned than it was. I am a not know if sure is she is tonys convinced she is and alexs is allready decinding were the pens going in her room :lol:

I think adoption is easer :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Today is 4 weeks (w00t) It's flown :lol:

We'll be needing some pic's Tony!!!

Spoke to Wendy before - she's convinced lacey is pregnant, fingers crossed for lots of little parti pups next month!!

she is 5 weeks tomorrow and has bigger nipples then wendy :blink: :lol: :- " :D so we think that she is up the duff she has lost her figure (looks more like mine ) could be lots of little FAWN parti coours not brindle will keep you informed

Tony

Doobryfirkin said:
she is 5 weeks tomorrow and has bigger nipples then wendy :blink:   :lol:   :- "  :D so we think that she is up the duff she has lost her  figure (looks more like mine ) could be lots of little FAWN parti coours not brindle will keep you informed
Tony

Hope Lacey has them on her due date and doesn't go over or we'll be in Devon and i'll miss the birth :blink:

Hope Lacey has them on her due date and doesn't go over or we'll be in Devon and i'll miss the birth :blink:

Typical man gets a girl pregnat then swans off to devon on holiday with his family and mates when she due :rant:

Vicky dont leave me Im panaking already 4 weeks to go oh my DoG. think I might have to start counting down the days soon (w00t) tony says shes put another 3 oz on this week but shes only eats 1/2 her meals shes off her food :huggles: she just wants cuddles till she got out for a walk then she struts about like she owns the world :lol:

Typical man gets a girl pregnat then swans off to devon on holiday with his family and mates when she due :rant:

Vicky dont leave me Im panaking already 4 weeks to go oh my DoG. think I might have to start counting down the days soon (w00t) tony says shes put another 3 oz on this week but shes only eats 1/2 her meals shes off her food :huggles: she just wants cuddles till she got out for a walk then she struts about like she owns the world :lol:

Of course pregnawhippets own the world - how could we possibly deny them the position of the most important thing in the entire world ?

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back