The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Mating Sup Rch Nch Spirit Of The Stag And Sup Nch Rch Midnight Run

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
For Burt and Jane wont be long till link is home with you both
DSCF0055.jpg
LOOKING GREAT DENISE

CANT WAIT TO PICK THEM UP AND SMELL THE PUPPY BREATH LOL

I SEE MAYSTAG HAS BEEN GETING SOME TIPS OFF HER BIG SISTER BRAMBLE ON HOW TO RUN

:thumbsup:

GARY :D

For Burt and Jane wont be long till link is home with you both
DSCF0055.jpg
LOOKING GREAT DENISE

CANT WAIT TO PICK THEM UP AND SMELL THE PUPPY BREATH LOL

I SEE MAYSTAG HAS BEEN GETING SOME TIPS OFF HER BIG SISTER BRAMBLE ON HOW TO RUN

:thumbsup:

GARY :D
gary you will soon need a full page for yourself lol keep up the good work mate. :thumbsup:

very bonny,great to see bob used in his time best dog around on both bends and straights. thought he was outstanding on the bends.

bramble cracking little bitch,best of luck :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

very bonny,great to see bob used in his time best dog around on both bends and straights. thought he was outstanding on the bends.

bramble cracking little bitch,best of luck :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

just like to thank gordon richardson for taking link to bert today ;) sad to have to let him go :wub: but was bred for bert and jane and would like to wish them all the best with him couldnt of gone to a better home ;) :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: x

Just nicked kennys pic for future ref

Good luck Burt and Jane i hope you like Link

SG1S1343.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
best of luck with LINK Bert and Jane :luck: and same to you Gaz and Dee with BERRY they are both stunning pups

Last edited by a moderator:
cracking pups,and link couldn't get a better home,he will be a champ,good luck burt n jane,and gaz n dee she lush is berry,another champ in kennel bailey :thumbsup:

Or she is looking great.... what weight is she now and do you know how link is getting on and his weight...

shes 16 ish jack links about 20 i think they are both little crackers well chuffed ;)

Berry is 57lb jackie lol joking about 16lb ish

we are over the moon with them both , they have nothing to learn at the min doing everything in advance

although Berry thinks she is a mole and digs massive holes in every bit of grass she can find

Here's a couple of pics of Berry today at Aycliffe ..sorry camera was steamed up lol

she had her first 50 yrd slip today they are 10 1/2 months now and Berry weighs 19lb

SAM_0110.jpg

SAM_0111.jpg

Shes lovely reminds me of George the way shes standing :luck: Good luck with her. Love the name

lovely looking pup looks the spit of midnight run there. :luck:

We are over the moon with her ...think Link is 27ish last i heard , be nice if someone (Doreen :)) ) could add a few pics of him next time they see Burt or Jane at the club

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back