The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Mating Sup Rch Nch Spirit Of The Stag And Sup Nch Rch Midnight Run

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
pups look lovely and healthy, good luck with them both :thumbsup: :luck:

:D beauiful pups :thumbsup: :luck: :luck: to them both

Bet Burt and Jane cant wait for this one,they are both lovely best of luck with them.

a like the look of them two gaz they nice.another pair of champs :thumbsup:

Pups are looking Great good luck Gary & Dee & Bert & Jane :luck: :luck: :luck: Vicki & Mick xxx

just weighed them both

Berry is 2lb 10oz

Link is 2lb

Burt and Janes Link

DSCF0014.jpg

Our Berry

DSCF0007.jpg

he does look like bob really pleased with them both jackies coming over to see them next week

he does look like bob really pleased with them both jackies coming over to see them next week
really nice pups them gaz,bet jackie wants to take link home when she sees him :thumbsup:

OMG....................... they are :wub: :wub: :wub: and yes Kenny I would love to bring him home BUT I would have to leave Colin with Gary and Dee and well I dont think they would have that do you.......................lol

Cant wait to see them..............

Yeah they are so cute ...Link is however very dark black brindle like mum

Just weighed them

Link is 3lb

Berry 3lb 8oz

For Burt and Jane wont be long till link is home with you both

DSCF0055.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back