The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Mating Sup Rch Nch Spirit Of The Stag And Sup Nch Rch Midnight Run

DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY .OUR THOUGHTS ARE WITH YOU GARY AND DEE KEEP ON PUNCHING,

ROB AND TINA

Sorry to hear you lost the little one. It must be heartbreaking after he fought so hard.

Hope the others are o.k. RIP baby.xx

sorry to hear that the little one did'nt make it.

thankyou for the kind words

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry to hear this gary & dee we know exactly how u feel RIP little one xxx

Don't think there's much more heartbreaking than nursing a little pup over what feels like an eternity only to loose them in the end. I'm so sorry.

RIP Mr Jangles.

really thought MR JANGLES was gonna make it he was such a littrle tryer gutted for you all

R.I.P. little un'

sorry to hear about the little ones dee, gary and gary, 1st hance i,ve had to reply, good luck with the two yo have, i,m sure they,ll be champs just like mam and dad :thumbsup:

So sorry to hear you lost the little boy RIP little one Vicki & Mick xxx

Thanks for all the kind words everyone ..its been a very tiring sad week for us all ...

Bramble is a brilliant mum and between the 3 of us if MR JANGLES was gonna survive he would of done

Berry and her brother (who has no name yet come on jane) are doing great and gaining weigh ever day

need some pics of BERRY and LINK its been 10 days sinc the last ones :angry:

GetAttachmentL.jpg

Here is LINK

GetAttachmentLLLLL.jpg

And BERRY

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back