The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Mating

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
MONSIEUR DUPONT said:
For a new member who only joined a couple of week's ago,can i commend you on the amount of hard work you must surely have put in,to achieve all this knowledge.You're work rate is 2nd to none.Knowing what you obviously know,then tell me what the breeding of my last year's litter are.Ie,Trouble n Niki.
Hard work, not really, you just have to click onto the BWRA web site and click data base, then type in Magical Dreams on slow search.

Then post on here the % of greyhound that you see in this breeding.

M D

ps I won't work out your pups % on this topic, because they have nothing to do with this topic. It's replies like this that spoil a good debate.

This has turned into a bit more than a debate me think's.Anyway,my last year's pup's are far away from you anyway,being on the better side of the Irish sea,and not summit that you might have something to comment on,so thankyou for not bothering,as i should'nt have asked.I still maintain though,that so long as there is still whippet in the blood,then the pup's cannot possibly be pure greyhound's.Try getting them regestered as such,and you have an imposability on you're hand's.But try and regester them as none ped's,ans 90% will welcome you with open arm's.

billyboy45 said:
QUOTE(MONSIEUR DUPONT @ Dec 18 2007, 05:38 [/quote)
Hard work, not really, you just have to click onto the BWRA web site and click data base, then type in Magical Dreams on slow search.

Then post on here.
This has turned into a bit more than a debate me think's.Anyway,my last year's pup's are far away from you anyway,being on the better side of the Irish sea,and not summit that you might have something to comment on,so thankyou for not bothering,as i should'nt have asked.I still maintain though,that so long as there is still whippet in the blood,then the pup's cannot possibly be pure greyhound's.Try getting them regestered as such,and you have an imposability on you're hand's.But try and regester them as none ped's,ans 90% will welcome you with open arm's.

Billy, your doing it again and going off topic, follow the above instructions, and post the % of greyhound in this breeding :wacko:

M D

young-shadow said:
LISTEN NUMPTY- BILLY-BENFIT . ... .  I DONT LIKE THAT YOU ARE IMPLYING THAT YOU  KNOW WHO DUPONT IS  :rant:   :rant:     IVE SAID MY BIT ON THIS SO LEAVE ME THE FXXK OUTVE IT NOW.  AND ALSO  JOHN HAS FXXX ALL TO DO WITH THIS AS DOES IAN  :wub:   HES ALLOWED ON HERE AGAIN IN 2-3 WEEKS SO HES HARDLY GOING TO BALLS THINGS UP AGAIN !!  STUPID BLOODY MAN  YOU ARE  :rant:   :rant:
YOURE WALKING A FINE LINE HERE WITH A FEW PEOPLE BEST YOU SIT BACK AND LET EVERYONE WHO KNOWS WHAT THEIR TALKING ABOUT TALK...!  YOU KNOW NOWT ABOUT NOWT

:blink:

this post does not now involve anyone from belfast !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO THE NEXT TIME YOU MAKE ANY REFENCE TO ANYONE FROM HERE ABOUT THIS  POST    BE VERY CAREFUL  :unsure:   :unsure:  

JOHNS NOT PLEASED HOW YOU KEEP MENTIONING HIM ON ALL YOUR REPLYS .. ETC  ETC ....DONT ANGER HIM  :- " 

THANK YOU    Y-S

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

See thing is im only windin like everyone else,but then im not alowed to wind,like everyone else.See i know that John aint Mr Dupont,as he would need to be posting from an ip address in england if it was him,cause that.s where Dupont is.Me think's it seem's me's not alowed to say smart wittle wemark's,like everyone else is,and it's not fare :rant: :rant: :rant: But when you see John,tell him i wish him well for Christmas,as i forgot to tell him when i spoke to him on the phone a week or so ago.

billyboy45 said:
young-shadow said:
LISTEN NUMPTY- BILLY-BENFIT . ... .  I DONT LIKE THAT YOU ARE IMPLYING THAT YOU  KNOW WHO DUPONT IS  :rant:    :rant:      IVE SAID MY BIT ON THIS SO LEAVE ME THE FXXK OUTVE IT NOW.  AND ALSO  JOHN HAS FXXX ALL TO DO WITH THIS AS DOES IAN  :wub:    HES ALLOWED ON HERE AGAIN IN 2-3 WEEKS SO HES HARDLY GOING TO BALLS THINGS UP AGAIN !!  STUPID BLOODY MAN  YOU ARE   :rant:   :rant:
YOURE WALKING A FINE LINE HERE WITH A FEW PEOPLE BEST YOU SIT BACK AND LET EVERYONE WHO KNOWS WHAT THEIR TALKING ABOUT TALK...!  YOU KNOW NOWT ABOUT NOWT

SO THE NEXT TIME YOU MAKE ANY REFENCE TO ANYONE FROM HERE ABOUT THIS  POST    BE VERY CAREFUL   :unsure:    :unsure:  

JOHNS NOT PLEASED HOW YOU KEEP MENTIONING HIM ON ALL YOUR REPLYS .. ETC  ETC ....DONT ANGER HIM  :- " 

THANK YOU     Y-S

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

See thing is im only windin like everyone else,but then im not alowed to wind,like everyone else.See i know that John aint Mr Dupont,as he would need to be posting from an ip address in england if it was him,cause that.s where Dupont is.Me think's it seem's me's not alowed to say smart wittle wemark's,like everyone else is,and it's not fare :rant: :rant: :rant: But when you see John,tell him i wish him well for Christmas,as i forgot to tell him when i spoke to him on the phone a week or so ago.
I'm not replying to anymore of your posts, unless its about this topic, and if you want to wish this John well for christmas, then send him a christmas card.

M D

MONSIEUR DUPONT said:
billyboy45 said:
<!--QuoteBegin-MONSIEUR DUPONT+Dec 18 2007, 05:38 [/quote--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MONSIEUR DUPONT @ Dec 18 2007, 05:38

[/quote)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->

Then post on here.

Billy, your doing it again and going off topic, follow the above instructions, and post the % of greyhound in this breeding :wacko:

M D

As im not a member of any whippet racing federation,it's not up to me to comment on the rule'as to what a none peds should, or should not look like,and i aint going to try and rock anyone's boat.I am not being a coward with not giving my opinion on % as my oppinion would'nt count anyhow,seein as you recon i dont know my ass from my elbo.How many year's were you on top,in you're chosen sport then.I raced over here for 7 year's ,without once getting beat,before i was forced to retire.What % of win's was that,as i dont have a clue.I have been breeding w/g of all % for the last 20 odd year's,and would you believe it,still havent a clue what im doing.Too old for this.Think i'll put the feet up.Ive just typed in Magical Dream's,and it keep's coming up,no match found.

Last edited by a moderator:
billyboy45 said:
MONSIEUR DUPONT said:
billyboy45 said:
<!--QuoteBegin-MONSIEUR DUPONT+Dec 18 2007, 05:38 [/quote--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MONSIEUR DUPONT @ Dec 18 2007, 05:38

Then post on here.

M D

As im not a member of any whippet racing federation,it's not up to me to comment on the rule'as to what a none peds should, or should not look like,and i aint going to try and rock anyone's boat.I am not being a coward with not giving my opinion on % as my oppinion would'nt count anyhow,seein as you recon i dont know my ass from my elbo.How many year's were you on top,in you're chosen sport then.I raced over here for 7 year's ,without once getting beat,before i was forced to retire.What % of win's was that,as i dont have a clue.I have been breeding w/g of all % for the last 20 odd year's,and would you believe it,still havent a clue what im doing.Too old for this.Think i'll put the feet up.Ive just typed in Magical Dream's,and it keep's coming up,no match found.

apparently when you raced 7 years ago before you were BANNED for yapping and moaning there was no competition in the form or racing dogs, just irish terrier crosses and stuff :oops: then you came there to england and got walloped and yapped again...are you banned from here then too ?

http://www.k9community.co.uk/cgi-bin/nonpe...5&db=nonped.dbw

Okay heres a honest question for MONSIEUR DUPONT

What do you think should happen to these magical dreams X greyhound pups regarding none ped whippet racing in the uk ?

Same honest question for young-shadow

What do you think should happen to these magical dreams X greyhound pups regarding racing in Ireland?

jasper. said:
MR DUPONT, DONT TAKE THE **** OUT OFF MY SPELLING, AND I WONT USE BAD WORDS, BUT I HAD A POST REMOVED YESTERDAY, WITH NO FOWL LANGUAGE ON IT, SO FOR BEING A NEW MEMBER YOU SEEM TO HAVE A STRONG BOND WITH THE MODERATORS OFF K9.
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Your at it again Maurice flouting the rules told you that it will be your downfall -- :- "

STICK TO THE RULES :thumbsup: -----

Dont make them up as you go along like many :oops: :oops: others do!!!!!!

steve

Karen-Coral said:
jasper. said:
MR DUPONT, DONT TAKE THE **** OUT OFF MY SPELLING, AND I WONT USE BAD WORDS, BUT I HAD A POST REMOVED YESTERDAY, WITH NO FOWL LANGUAGE ON IT, SO FOR BEING A NEW MEMBER YOU SEEM TO HAVE A STRONG BOND WITH THE MODERATORS OFF K9.
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Your at it again Maurice flouting the rules told you that it will be your downfall -- :- "

STICK TO THE RULES :thumbsup: -----

Dont make them up as you go along like many :oops: :oops: others do!!!!!!

steve

action_smiley_048.gif

I've attempted to split any debate of greyhound blood in breeding from the magical dreams thread.

Think this is worth a topic all by itself.

To confusing now Vicky,,,the main topic was the % of greyhound blood in this litter

glenn said:
billyboy45 said:
MONSIEUR DUPONT said:
billyboy45 said:

Then post on here.

M D

apparently when you raced 7 years ago before you were BANNED for yapping and moaning there was no competition in the form or racing dogs, just irish terrier crosses and stuff :oops: then you came there to england and got walloped and yapped again...are you banned from here then too ?

http://www.k9community.co.uk/cgi-bin/nonpe...5&db=nonped.dbw

I was banned for losing the head when my wife,who was videoing the racing,when my bitch won by 10/12 length's,was accused of fiddling the camera,and called a cheating fat B.....d.She was 8n1/2 month's pregnant at the time,and gave birth 3 day's later.As for no good dog's racing at the time.It was when lurcher racing in Ireland was at it's best,that i won all those title's.And yes,i did get beaten over in england,but that was also when lurcher racing was at it's best over there too,with 11/12 heat's of over's and under's.At least i reached the final's.Now,as you know so much,i recon you have been on here a long ,long time,and are now using another account.If so,then the rule's,if im right,say you should be suspended ,or banned imediately.Now please dont use this thread about Graham's litter for you're dirty work,as you have gone the topic,like you said ive done.Hope i meet you on the none ped scene,then tell me i know nothing.Ha ha.

MONSIEUR DUPONT said:
billyboy45 said:
young-shadow said:
LISTEN NUMPTY- BILLY-BENFIT . ... .  I DONT LIKE THAT YOU ARE IMPLYING THAT YOU  KNOW WHO DUPONT IS  :rant:    :rant:      IVE SAID MY BIT ON THIS SO LEAVE ME THE FXXK OUTVE IT NOW.  AND ALSO  JOHN HAS FXXX ALL TO DO WITH THIS AS DOES IAN  :wub:    HES ALLOWED ON HERE AGAIN IN 2-3 WEEKS SO HES HARDLY GOING TO BALLS THINGS UP AGAIN !!  STUPID BLOODY MAN  YOU ARE   :rant:   :rant:

SO THE NEXT TIME YOU MAKE ANY REFENCE TO ANYONE FROM HERE ABOUT THIS  POST    BE VERY CAREFUL   :unsure:    :unsure:  

THANK YOU     Y-S

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm not replying to anymore of your posts, unless its about this topic, and if you want to wish this John well for christmas, then send him a christmas card.

M D

Dont hide behind word's or letter's typed or written,like some,so i'll just ring him myself and tell him.See there ain't the letter's "COWARD"after billyboy45.

We need more recent to date photos graham :thumbsup:

Just wondered what 'whippet like in appearance' meant when it was written? Not meaning it to be a stupid question, but i wondered whether there were any pics? I know the original definition was about height etc. And is it pedigree or non ped whippet? And if a non ped has greyhound in it somewhere then how can you differentiate between little whippets and those with more greyhounds in them? And.............who has the right to say what a whippet in the 21st century should look like? Whoever it might be should be a poodle judge at crufts, or a lap dancer! cos all of us who race are biased one way or another :D

I love racing whippets whatever their weight, size or ability ( unless it has 3 legs and runs like a donkey :- " ). I don't mind if dogs that look like they should wear saddles race, or those that look like they would need a step ladder to get into the traps..........they're all gods creatures and we should race them in harmony :cheers:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back