The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New puppy owner...so far not going well :-(

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
He’s sooooo handsome!

Really lovely news to hear he’s out of the vets and hopefully on the mend.

Sorry I have been out of it for a while and lost my sanity due to loosing my brother through cancer so been v depressed and could not focus/ the offer is still there if you need help with the costs anytime. Even if the insurance finishes and there is any money to be paid I will help.

Last edited:
OH MY WORD!!! I'm SO sorry I have only just seen this!!!!! You must think I'm so rude! (we've been in an absolute fog!) Thank you... a million times over thank you... I would never have let you do that as it's far too much... but incredibly kind!!!!! Wow. Honestly ...that has just blown my mind. You wonderful person! Jim send you massive licks and many hand nibbles!
:)

Sorry I have been out of it for a while and lost my sanity due to loosing my brother through cancer so been v depressed and could not focus/ the offer is still there if you need help with the costs anytime. Even if the insurance finishes and there is any money to be paid I will help.

Very sorry to hear about your brother. That must be incredibly hard. You must just take each day as it comes and look after yourself x

He is much better thank you everyone! He finishes his antibiotics today and will be tested next week to see if the infection has gone. And my vet has said he CAN have his vaccinations (the emergency vet said not) which means he'll be able to go out for walks soon! Yipee!!! Everyone has been so lovely on here ...thank you

This is very difficult for The poor owner. If the breeder had the puppy back he would probably sell it on, or even have it euthanized. Neither of which would be good for the pup or the present owner.
Hopefully the breeder will offer to cover the vets bill.
This little one needs love which he is getting from his owner

39409195_10156714812143594_4379060268869615616_n.jpg
He is gorgeous

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back