The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Northern Open Results

Carol Jepson

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
14-19lb Main

1. WCRch Summa Breeze

2. Marvellous Milly

3. Baby Love

4. Typhoon Tilly

Cons

1. Uptown Girl

2. Parkstone Lucy Lastic

3. Velvet Cocktail

4. Shropshire Lass

20-22lb Main

1. WCRch Talk of the Devil

2. WCRch Bin Throu't Mill

3. Devils Double

4. WCRch Blue Devil

Cons

1. A Touch of the North

2. Sonny Jim

3. No Secret

4. Temerraire

23-25lb Main

1. I'ze a Star

2. Making Music

3. Life in the Fast Lane

4. Storming Home

Cons

1. Deadly Cocktail

2. The Right Stuff

3. Better Late than Never

4. Menin Gate

26-28lb Main

1. Fly the Wind

2. WCRch Run at Mill

3. Code Red

4. Devil in Me

Cons

1. Brent Bunny

2. Parkstone Sweet Ebony

3. Starvass Moonlighting

4. Deadly Twister

29-32lb Main

1. Deadly Solution

2. Alchemist

3. Indiana Joe

4. Enchanter

Cons

1. Blue White Dynamite

2. Nobles Loch

3. Bowans Dream

4. Feathers Mcgraw

VETERANS

14-22lb Main

1. WCRch Dancing Queen

2. Merrynights

3. The Front Line

Cons

1. Whiphaven Moondust

2. Bonsai Bunny

23-27lb Main

1. WCRch Deadly Nightshade

2. Whiphaven Mightymouse

3. VC Texas Tea

4. Over the Top

28-32lb Main

1. Shellshock

2. Old Bean

SUPREME

Main

1. WCRch Summa Breeze

2. I'ze a Star

Cons

1. Uptown Girl

2. Blue White Dynamite

3. Brent Bunny

Just want to say a BIG well done to all the Northern members we all pulled together and ran a fab open in lovely sunshine for a change :lol: with no hiccups all day :cheers: :cheers: Well done. :cheers: There were some fantastic races well done to all the finalists and well done to all the runners today :cheers: If I have got some of the results mixed up or missed off any titles ect, I apologise and you can shout at me the next time you see me :lol: I'm off for a large glass of wine :cheers:

:eek: run at mill got beat :eek: :eek: :eek:

but well done to fly the wind :thumbsup: also well done to deadly solution (w00t) ...what a line up for a final that looked :sweating: :sweating: jane will be grinning all the way home to reading :lol: and the old girl deadly nightshade done it again :thumbsup:

well done to all the runners that made finals :thumbsup: and im so pleased the weather held off for you :cheers:

good to see dancing queen back on the track in fine style :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Big congrats to the lady who took home not 1, not 2, but[SIZE=21pt]3[/SIZE] bottles of wine. :cheers: Hope that she shares some with you Julie, Sue and Neil. :thumbsup:

Also to young Sam :huggles: way to go bro :thumbsup: . There were some very exciting finishes - the line judges must have been :sweating: :sweating: , the weather was great and the racing went very smoothly. (Not surprised with Mrs G on the tannoy :lol: - I don't think the equipment would have dared to go wrong (w00t) ) Also had a very good journey home with no hold ups at all. Thanks to the Northern for hosting another very friendly and enjoyable open.

Well done to all the winners and finalists.

well done to all the winners :cheers: and well done to all the runners :thumbsup:

it was a brilliant day with some close finishes :thumbsup:

well done to all the northern members who made today such a good one :thumbsup:

brilliant day,well done to all the winners and runners.well done all the members we ran a great open .roll on the next one.we can build up our tans (w00t)

congratulations to all the scottish dogs

you have had a great day

millie , hateley & gazza well done :D

Well done to all ...... Good to see the youngsters coming through and a few old favs back .... :D

Here are some pictures of the lovely Libby who's father is Sonny Jim.

s6300378uj9.jpg

Second Picture:

s6300376vf2.jpg

Third Picture:

s6300370wv5.jpg

Fourth Picture:

s6300355if6.jpg

Fifth Picture:

s6300369jj8.jpg

Sixth Picture:

s6300363wb9.jpg

Seventh Picture:

s6300372hk4.jpg

Weldone to all the finalists. Thank you very much to the northern had a fantastic day got a bit sun burnt but ok. Very weldone to Fly The Wind :cheers: Jeff :thumbsup: Hope too see you all at the champs next week

:) thanks for a brillant open so well run iwas home by 7.30 that 3an ahalf hour drive was well worth it no long breaks it was awesome lets hope more open follow suit :) well done to all the finalist a big well done to fly the wind :thumbsup: well done summa breeze talk of the devil iz a star well done dancing queen great to see her back my god she enjoyed it.well done shellshock :thumbsup: if i have miss anyone out sorry its been a long day see you all next week

heres a few pics from today,will put some on tomorrow too as im shattered and sunburnt :b

IMG_1395.jpg

IMG_1402.jpg

IMG_1403.jpg

IMG_1404.jpg

IMG_1405.jpg

IMG_1407.jpg

IMG_1411.jpg

IMG_1412.jpg

IMG_1413.jpg

IMG_1416.jpg

Please note that these images are Copyright.

Please contact me directly at bob@bobnrach.freeserve.co.uk should you wish to use any of these images.

They were almost worth getting my ears sunburnt for :blush:

Enjoy............

Cop1.jpg

Cop2.jpg

Cop3.jpg

Cop4small.jpg

Cop4bsmall.jpg

Cop5.jpg

brilliant pics bob :thumbsup:

heres the last lot of mine.

IMG_1493.jpg

IMG_1494.jpg

IMG_1496.jpg

IMG_1497.jpg

IMG_1498.jpg

IMG_1500.jpg

IMG_1501.jpg

IMG_1502.jpg

IMG_1503.jpg

IMG_1512.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back