The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Notts & Derby

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
it was anther great day at club nice to see Amanda Rich and gang coming and watching getting ready for when they back racing :thumbsup: thought Sheer Pleasure ran really well and she's getting better every week :thumbsup: as is Blue (Hells Spell ) a brill race today

we also were hoping to come but chris was a bit unwell after a stag night he were roped in on lol
I'd like to see Chris with 8 pints down him :teehee: I bet he's like a tom-cat :-

it was anther great day at club nice to see Amanda Rich and gang coming and watching getting ready for when they back racing :thumbsup: thought Sheer Pleasure ran really well and she's getting better every week :thumbsup: as is Blue (Hells Spell ) a brill race today
well done blue boy (HELLS SPELL) love the racing name :thumbsup: must be all them 4am six mile walks we had paying of HOWWWWWWWWWWL :sweating: lol.

well done blue boy (HELLS SPELL) love the racing name :thumbsup: must be all them 4am six mile walks we had paying of HOWWWWWWWWWWL :sweating: lol.

you did a brill job with him Dave and dont worry he still likes his HOWWWWWWWWWL lol glad you like the name :thumbsup: cant believe i did'nt think of it lol

Thought we would only be having trials tonight but 6 whippets and 5 lurchers turned out to race. Thanks to Amanda & Pete for organizing the lurchers as we were a bit short staffed last night, loads of trials as usual in a nice relaxed atmosphere. Good luck to everyone racing at the champs hope you all go home safe and sound.

Racing 160yd/lb.

Heat 1

R Unique 29-1st

B Hes Haunted 25=3rd

W Magical Moany 23-2nd

Heat 2

R Vivs Perfection 27-2nd

B Peak Plus 25-1st

W Moanys Pleasure 25 3rd

B Final

R Vivs Perfection 1st

B Hes Haunted 2nd

W Moanys Pleasure

Bk Magical Moany

A Final

R Unique

B Peak Plus 1st

Lurchers

Unders

Ted Bod

Overs

Smoke

Last edited by a moderator:
Was a lovely night Les,we really enjoy coming,Ted Bod the Bad was like a mad thing.lol.

Now we are VIP,s,as we have our membership card.Ha.

See you next week.Hope to be trialing Louis is a couple of weeks,

Amanda....x

ok sorry i did'nt get last night still not 100% well :( if i even am lol before Les comes up with anything lol really missed club !! gld you all had a good night ! :thumbsup:

ok sorry i did'nt get last night still not 100% well :( if i even am lol before Les comes up with anything lol really missed club !! gld you all had a good night ! :thumbsup:
sorry to hear you under the weather yvonne hope its not earache it will not go away till

karen shuts up or moves at least twenty yards away from you (w00t) (w00t) :thumbsup: ha ha

Sorry we didn't make it too, Our chauffeur was ill! lol. We'll be there next week, If the chauffeur has recovered! :thumbsup:

sorry to hear you under the weather yvonne hope its not earache it will not go away till

karen shuts up or moves at least twenty yards away from you (w00t) (w00t) :thumbsup: ha ha
Needs to be at least 50yds :p

we enjoyed it as well nice friendly club as we are still new to lurcher racing with our smoke thanks for making us feel welcome and were do we get the membership forms from... :thumbsup: sue les max&smoke

DSC_0026.jpg

Hiya,

I did,nt know it was you, :teehee:

Come and say hello,or i will pounce on you lol..

They do not have forms,just see Lynda,i will show you who she is,

a lovely lady who will sort you out,you can have a posh membership card like us :thumbsup:

See you Wednesday.

Amanda..xx

Chris i would never say anything like that about my mate lol i am feeling bit better and will be back on weds cant do 2 weeks without club :thumbsup:

hi ya yea we normally stay in the back ground as our smoke has no manners lol i think we spoke to your hubby pete were still new to this racing we did a couple last year

smoke loves poolsbrook good luck at highclere with your gang

:thumbsup:

were of to burghley on monday with our 2 .lol.

god help us...

A very good turn out of 18 whippets and 4 lurchers. We had Scottish racers visiting while on holidays, winning 2 finals and 1st and 2nd in the raffle, well done. The track is looking good after none stop rain on Monday, but its been dry and sunny since so we have been watering again for our open on Sunday.

150 1/2yd/lb

R Moanys Pleasure 25-4th

B Hes Haunted 25-2nd

W Roonys Run 24-5th

Bk Silver Sand 19 1st

O Charlie Pig 19 -3rd

R Cookie 30-2nd

B Classic Rock-1st

W Roggie Bear 4th

Bk Silver Spark 3rd

R Mister Bit 30 1st

B Snow White 26 2nd

W Ride A White Swan 20 3rd

Bk Top Peak 19 4th

R High Drama 24 3rd

B Magical Moany 23 4th

W Chancer 21 2nd

Bk Elenor 20 1st

Scr Just Peak

D Final

R Moanys Pleasure

B Roonys Run

W Magical Moany

Bk Roggie Bear 1st

O Top Peak 2nd

C Final

R High Drama

B Ride A White Swan 1st

W Charlie Pig

Bk Silver Spark 2nd

B Final

R Cookie

B Snow White 1st

W Hes Haunted

Bk Chancer 2nd

A Final

R Mister Bit 2nd

B Classic Rock 1st

W Elenor

Bk Silver Sand

Lurchers

Overs

Cracker

Unders

Ted Bod The Good

really good night last night with some very close racing and lot of trials my 2 pups had there first pass and did very well thanks Tam your " little darling" :wub: is worth her weight in gold or beer lol Shell he talks to that dog better than he talks to you lol ;) thanks again tam :thumbsup: jo and darren's Maize went really well they ran her with Tilly (Cracked Halo ) and she did brill and Red (Hellseeker) had his first run back after alot of work coming back from injury so good luck with him :luck: and Linda's 2 had run ups and looked very good

Had a lovely evening,Ted Bod the Good and Crackerdog were wild for it.Dont know why Poolsbrook has this effect :teehee:

Amanda....xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You have got it right there Yvonne, Diddy is number one in our house, where Tam is concerned, glad your pups went well. Sounds like you had some good racing :))

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back