The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Npwra 1st Nationals

P

peppermint lady

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
(w00t) well i dont know about the rest of you but the peppermint gang are really looking forward to sunday (if the bus is fixed :wacko: :wacko: otherwise it could be along walk for me )

id like to wish everyone a safe trip to the Indy and an enjoyable few nights for those that are staying over :thumbsup: dont get to noisy or Ray might cut the strings on your tents :lol: :lol:

fingers crossed the weather will be on our side, its going to be a fantastic day but the sunshine does help 8)

ive been told by a few racers that have been helping at the Indy yesterday that the track looks brilliant ;)

id also like to thank all the folk that have been working so hard to get this meeting put on for us, and to Ray for the use of the Indy ;)

also June Foster and Jane Rankin who have been sewing like mad no doubt over the last few weeks :sweating: :sweating: hope your fingers are still intact ladies :lol:

fingers crossed for some great racing and that everyone goes home injury free :luck:

good luck to all the half coats going for the award of NPWRA champion :luck: :luck:

see you sunday ;)

We carnt wait for sunday to come here in LEEDS :D looking forward to watching some close races and good luck to everyone :luck: :luck: :luck:

Thanks to all the folk thats made sunday possible,you all deserve a pat on the back :)

see you there :thumbsup:

we were up the indi yesterday and the track is in fantastic condition. they have done a great job on it. :thumbsup:

you can bet your morgage that we will have a great days racing. :cheers:

just goes to show how strong the feelings are about the NPWRA by how much work has been done in such a short time. (you have all the peddigree racers thanks) :D

Yes, good luck to everyone for the 1st Nationals. We've had a fantastic entry - it doesn't even close until Thursday - and we all know how those last minute entries come in. It has put added pressure on the programme compilers, but I think we have it covered. Safe journey to you all, and see you there :thumbsup:

Have a fantastic day.Good luck to you all.Hope Elisha wins on the raffle Ju :- )x

I would add another entry - if I could ever get through to Barbara on the phone! :eek: :lol: Its been engaged for two days solid LoL so might just have the one runner at this rate....... :D

We'll get online entry sorted for next year :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Have a fantastic day.Good luck to you all.Hope Elisha wins on the raffle Ju :- )x
so do i Trac, a real shame you cant be there :(

but im sure you will consider coming along to Old Hall at the end October :D

looking forward to the first nationals of the year,NPWA getting stronger by the day,good luck to everyone going im sure it will be a cracker! :D

TO BE THE BEST YOU'VE GOT TO BEAT THE BEST

Good luck to all whereever you go :luck: :luck: :luck: Hope the day goes well and all our whippies stay injury free :thumbsup:

Good luck to all whereever you go :luck: :luck: :luck: Hope the day goes well and all our whippies stay injury free :thumbsup:
:luck: :luck: :luck: Yes, lots of luck to your George coming back after injury. Looking forward to seeing Mr Noisy back running again ;) :luck: :luck: :luck:

:luck: :luck: :luck: Yes, lots of luck to your George coming back after injury. Looking forward to seeing Mr Noisy back running again ;) :luck: :luck: :luck:

good luck with George on Sunday Pat, im sure your heart will be in your mouth when he runs :blink:

im sure he will give it 100% :luck: :luck: :luck:

good luck to you all especially pat and george im sure he will be fine xxxx :luck: :luck: :luck:

good luck pat with george ,im sure he will be fine :)

looking forward to seeing you sunday xxx

Thanks June Julie Kelly and Trish :huggles: for your kind words :thumbsup:

Good luck to you all :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: See you Sunday :)

Well except Kelly xx

Thanks June Julie Kelly and Trish :huggles: for your kind words :thumbsup: Good luck to you all :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: See you Sunday :)

Well except Kelly xx
you will at some point pat :thumbsup:

good luck pat with George i see you on sunday it be rolo (deadly spirit first run )since his injury at the champs two fingers cross all dogs come home safe and sound

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back