The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Olive the Miniature Schnauzer and Puppies Diary

Fine for Olive - you need to click on build a box. It'll ask you some questions about Olive and then calculate the portion size and give you the cost. At that point you either sign up or you don't! If you want a code for a discount then let me know :)
Okay thanks! :)

15th February 2018

Today Olive got her 5am walk I’m shattered now, going to attempt to walk her 7pm walk but I don’t think so… All the puppies do is sleep eat and play! They are getting huge at 5 weeks old now! :) I also got olive to eat i boiled some pasta and she wolfed it down! I’m feeling better now anyways but still sore :(
in pen.JPG

18th February 2018
Today, Olive had a luxury bath with a homemade foot rub and a back massage. The puppies also had a bath and I got drenched! :( Who else's dog sits besides the fire, or a radiator?

samson 4#.JPG

Last edited:
19th February 2018
Today all we have done is have some guests around for a few drinks and for the puppies to get used to new people... Olive is now fast asleep on her bed and is snoring! :) The puppies get another lot of worming syrup now that's sticky! :)

Ollie 5 weeks old.JPG

Last edited:
21st February 2018

The past week has been difficult, Olive is now much better, but the puppies still won’t eat what we put down; Simpsons Premium Puppy Food mixed with warm water. Any suggestions? We also are looking at fostering a puppy that’s similar age to the pups we have. Olive’s poo has been a little loose this past week, could this be due to lactol puppy milk mix? And I am so excited because we have been looking for a long time for another dog; not to say Olive isn’t enough and Doris will be a handful but I have found a gorgeous little pup from the shelter in Spain but my significant other doesn’t seem too impressed with having a load of dogs running wild! :( I know it’s a bit soon for another dog but we have more space and all I want to do is give a dog a warm loving home! *we will be leaving the puppy and new rescue for about 6-8 hours a day* I have thought about it for a while but never got around to doing it! :)

Here’s a picture of 6 week old Cowgirl Doris:
CowGirl Doris.JPG

Just to be clear in my own limited mind - you're in Spain, right? Not that that makes any difference at all to anything, I'm just curious.

Just to be clear in my own limited mind - you're in Spain, right? Not that that makes any difference at all to anything, I'm just curious.
no i lived in Spain and i moved to the UK, and i worked for the rescue centre when i lived over there. The rescue centre contacted me with news of more dogs so I'm debating getting one.

22nd February 2018

*This is the best I can do with the picture!*

Olive had a pamper today, she looks amazing! I think the pups love there ‘new’ mum because they all want to play with her remaining beard and fluffy legs :)

olive hair.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back