The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Our Tilly, Loss Of An Oldie

wigglesworth

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I just rang home to tell my Mum and Dad that I was coming back home for a visit and I got the bad news that our very old girl Tilly went to the Bridge yesterday. :(

She was very old (the vet's records said 18! :blink: ) and she had become incontinent and had a huge nasty lump pushing out her rib cage.

She was so old I had said my goodbyes to her the last few times I left her, but it's sad to think I missed seeing her again by only two weeks.

Rest in peace dear old girl. You were the scruffy abandoned mother who noone wanted at the pound when I did my work experience there when I was 15. I hope you enjoyed your life with us as much as we enjoyed ours with you. See you in the next life :huggles:

Here are some photos of her. As you can see, she was a devoted pointy companion all her years with us :wub:

904d.jpg

430863288_92bb5d3026_b1-1.jpg

tilly_001.jpg

PACK_002.jpg

rest in peace tilly

she was a beautifull dog :wub: :wub: so sorry for your loss

:huggles:

Sorry to hear about your sad news. She looked a real sweetie. :wub: :wub:

RIP Tilly :huggles:

I'm so sorry :(

What an incredible age to reach, though. Her luck certainly turned when you found her in the pound :huggles:

What a lucky girl to have come from the pound to a wonderful long life that she had with you and your family.

Sorry for your loss - she looked a real charactor :huggles:

Im so sorry for your loss :( Tilly was obviously a very much loved girl who had a long and happy life with your family. :huggles:

Rest in Peace wee Tilly. I bet you had a wonderful life after your start in the pound and your family will have wonderful memories :huggles: Many of our best friends will be waiting at the bridge to play.

:huggles: for you all. Have a good trip home and bring us back some sunshine :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
so sorry to hear your news :(

RIP tilly :huggles:

Tilly looks like she was an adorable girl. She got lucky when you went to work at the pound. :huggles:

RIP Tilly

so sorry , looks like she had a great life though :huggles:

Bless my thoughts are with you :huggles:

MAY SHE STAY FOREVER IN YOUR HEARTS :huggles:

RIP TILLY

She looked a real sweet character. :wub: She lived to a wonderful old age :huggles:

Farewell Tillie :luck:

RIP Tilly xx What a great age. She must have lived a very happy and fulfilling life with to get to such a ripe age. She was such a little cutie. My thoughts are with you and your family xx

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back