The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Pennymeadow Lure Coursing Cup

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Strike Whippets said:
If she's still in season after 7 weeks, I'd be worried ....
Ok, maybe im worrying unduly here, but the thing is, Monday night my lady turns round to me and says its about time i met some of you folks, get yourself ready and bugger off for the day, so ok and forgive me fer being a thicko, but not wanting to distract anyones dogs, and having my lady telling me she aint in season

my question is, Jill came into season, 6th october, is she clear now for me to bring along, if not then once again i hope you all have a very enjoyable day, but i wont attend, without jill, she gets stressed if i as much as leave her for an hr or so, and wont do that to her, i await a reply from anyone

keith

:cheers:

midlanderkeith said:
Strike Whippets said:
Ok, maybe im worrying unduly here, but the thing is, Monday night my lady turns round to me and says its about time i met some of you folks, get yourself ready and bugger off for the day, so ok and forgive me fer being a thicko, but not wanting to distract anyones dogs, and having my lady telling me she aint in season

my question is, Jill came into season, 6th october, is she clear now for me to bring along, if not then once again i hope you all have a very enjoyable day, but i wont attend, without jill, she gets stressed if i as much as leave her for an hr or so, and wont do that to her, i await a reply from anyone

keith

I would make that 8 weeks by Sunday Keith, she should be well out I would say, if you want to make doubly sure do you know anyone with a male dog he will tell you :thumbsup:

It will be nice to see you :huggles:

*Lesley* said:
midlanderkeith said:
Strike Whippets said:

keith

I would make that 8 weeks by Sunday Keith, she should be well out I would say, if you want to make doubly sure do you know anyone with a male dog he will tell you :thumbsup:

Lesley smiff you luverly woman ya nowt else, ive tried male dog just yesterday, not interested, youve just made me one happy man, will see u there Sunday then, where i will give u the bestest damn full lipper youve ever had, and Andy can av one to :lol:

keith :cheers:

midlanderkeith said:
*Lesley* said:
midlanderkeith said:
Strike Whippets said:

keith

Lesley smiff you luverly woman ya nowt else, ive tried male dog just yesterday, not interested, youve just made me one happy man, will see u there Sunday then, where i will give u the bestest damn full lipper youve ever had, and Andy can av one to :lol:

keith :cheers:

Ooooer even more excited now :D :*

[SIZE=21pt]UPDATE[/SIZE]

Ok Ladys and Gentlemen

just when you thought this event couldnt get any bigger I recieved a phone call from the events slipper (Aaron Atmore) asking would it be ok for him to put up a prize for another stake to be run for the main 2nd round loosers.

he's offord an original art work of running dogs to the winner of this extra stake.

A big thank you to Arron for this very kind Gesture.

also as Pennymeadow has stated we will have in attendance 1 of the countrys top orthopeadic running dogs vets at the meeting also.

See you all Sunday (YES SUNDAY TANYA!)

Spry's out :( , came in season last night, the thought of running with such a handsome lad was obviously just too much for her (w00t)

Oh Lesley what a shame, :( Thanks for the tip Tanya, :huggles: got some medicine yesterday and it seems to be doing the trick, :thumbsup: will still be there Sunday, cant wait, its going to be GREAT, cant wait to meet everyone, especially the Pikey, (w00t) been speaking for about 2 years now but never seen her, :lol:

[SIZE=14pt]UPDATE[/SIZE] (again)

Unfortunatly Lesley & Andys Crackling Beauty is now in season so "Courthill Coral Bracelet" takes her place in the line up.

In my opinion this meeting is now wide open as regards who could win as the 2 favourites Penny Picture & Crackling Beauty are bot in season.

All Black & Beautyfull

v

Silverslip Who Loves The Sun

Roadean Rapsody In August

v

Eugenie Princess

Hillsdown Day Dreamer

v

Niisyf Heres Oto (Wheres My T)

Wheatroyd Once Upon A Wish

v

Barleys Lad

Truely Scumptious Of Pennymeadow (Pennymeadow Penny)

v

Stars Strike Heart & Soul (Strikes Take That),

Elgadane Cast No Shadow

v

Elgadane Black Mogul

Avismare Midnight Star

v

High Jinx

Cuttyfield luffras legacy

v

Starvass Moonlighting

Collony Silver Digiloo

v

Cyanara Ice Saint of Niisyf

Cuttyfield sashas secret

v

Lynperry Waterloo Boy (Callena Taro)

Big Brother Strikes (The Phantom Menace)

v

Highlands Just Jessie

Winterfell Tinkerbelle (winterfell Tinkerbeele)

v

Parkstone Take A Chance (Parkstone Take A Chance)

Parkstone Let Me loose

v

Parkstone Candy Kisses (Thumberlina)

Arjuna Joe Bloggs

v

Cuttyfield celtic charm

Pennymeadow Black Jack

v

Pennymeadow Pot Black

Courthill Coral Bracelet (Calenna joy) (Reserve)

v

Lynperry Wonder

Note for Sparky though, don't count your prize money yet :p

coursing02.jpg

Note for Sparky though, don't count your prize money yet
i'm sure I overheard Sparky mentioning that if he won he would be everyone a round of drinks in the club house? :cheers:

Mark Roberts said:
Note for Sparky though, don't count your prize money yet
i'm sure I overheard Sparky mentioning that if he won he would be everyone a round of drinks in the club house? :cheers:

Well if he doesn't we can drink his crate of Aldi special :lol:

Kieren always makes sure that UNCLE sparky never goes home with any money. (w00t)

Well if he doesn't we can drink his crate of Aldi special
that will of gone by now knowing Sparky? :- "

Come On Sparky get down the shops and get another crate :thumbsup:

Why dont you nice & fluffy people ever learn to say NO. :lol: Kieren has you all twisted round his little finger, its a good job hes on the motorbike this Sunday it might save you all a fortune. :lol: Just avoid him in the club house later. :- "

Easier said than done Jordan,Kieren and John, they gang up on me and give me the angel faces :sweating: :teehee:

Last edited by a moderator:
Best of Luck to everyone on Sunday especially the lovely Arjuna Joe Bloggs who is such a handsome lad. Good luck Digger. :thumbsup:

Jenny

Mark

we will definately be there on Saturday afternoon

Picked up a camper from Barnsley last night at last!!!!!!

So its all systems go

Really cant wait (w00t)

Jobs for today 1.Go to the offie

2.buy the bacon

Any other essentials???? :cheers:

Oh dear :( Such a pity about Spry. She would have had a good chance of doing well. Never mind L and A, Kane now carries Callena's hope (get it :D ) and the way that he has been improving of late he could do well for you. :luck:

And as ever, good luck to all taking part and stay sound :luck: :thumbsup:

will collars be available to buy on the day? or could i borrow a collar? thanks

getting all excited!!! like a little holiday for me!!! (w00t)

paula we will try a selection at the bar , of course for medicinal reasons only :- "

might have to bring an iggy or 2 if i cant get a doggy sitter, so ladies form an orderly queue for the cuddles from eddie and blue :D baby alice may even keep her teeth away!!! (w00t)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back