The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Pennymeadow Lure Coursing Cup

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Where is the nearest take away?
Fish & Chips ~ 2 minutes away.

Chinese ~ 3 minutes away.

Indian ~ 3 minutes away

Italian resturant 3 minutes away.

I'm in the area from Friday - staying somewhere near Bradford .... are folks meeting up on saturday night? if so, is this a kinda private thing for folks who know each other, or can random blonde girls come too??
A few are in the area Saturday night so i'm sure we can arrange something :thumbsup:

Id say all will be welcome & a good night will be had by all
does that mean your coming over saturday night?. :thumbsup: go on you know it makes sense.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh no dont say we have to meet up and have drinks on Saturday too. :- "

Shame about otis Beaker hope hes better soon. :huggles:

See lots of you Saturday then, i"ll be the one nearest the bar. :- "

PS the chippy is well worth waiting in the que for especially for the rag pudding, chips & gravy. :D

So whose coming over to the club house Saturday night then?

Paula Roberts said:
Oh no dont say we have to meet up and have drinks on Saturday too. :- "
Shame about otis Beaker hope hes better soon. :huggles:

See lots of you Saturday then, i"ll be the one nearest the bar. :- "

PS the chippy is well worth waiting in the que for especially for the rag pudding, chips & gravy. :D

So whose coming over to the club house Saturday night then?

I might have a ride over & have a bit of banter :thumbsup:

i will keep you company at bar paula, just as a friend of course , to make sure you have enough hot toddys to aid your recovery :- " :D

Oh No Lesley - so sorry Spryers is out I was really looking forward to seeing her run. 8)

Keith will look forward to meeting you - I'm sure we'll spot you in your sunday best :lol:

Star has been in training all week - I can almost feel a rib I'm sure :b

And I have no idea what BeeJay is talking about - surely not Hannah & I :cheers:

And I have no idea what BeeJay is talking about - surely not Hannah & I cheers.gif

I was just thinking the same Rae ......Surly Barbara has confused us with some other people :- " :lol:

i will bob over on Saturday night to meet everyone. Wouldnt wanna miss out :*

dont worry too much about the resolve folkes i always have a supply of ibuprofen in the car... ;)

Here's a blast from the past a very proud father & son team & also a great sister act :thumbsup: Just as lure coursing was ment to be a bit of family fun but a great social event :cheers: :cheers:

post-1809-1107718137.jpg

Awwww thanks Jeff, that brought back some very fond memories,it was always great to watch the twins running together, like syncronised coursing :lol:

Doesn't Andy look younge in that picture? how long ago was that taken :- "

Great pic Jeff, dosent Jordan look young, :huggles: and as for the twins, :wub: 2 of the best there. :thumbsup:

Be great to see you Saturday Sarah, have you asked Gemma? i"m sure once she knows the bars open she"ll be there.

Reslove why do you need that us Lancashire lot dont get hangovers, :- " stick with us and you"ll be fine. :cheers:

NOT LONG NOW SARAH. (w00t)

I think i"d put a scarf on with your little outfit Keith, it"s meant to be a bit chilly. :cheers:

I'm in the area from Friday - staying somewhere near Bradford .... are folks meeting up on saturday night? if so, is this a kinda private thing for folks who know each other, or can random blonde girls come too??
I've checked with the Bar Steward and the club house will definatly be open Saturday evening from 6pm.

all welcome :thumbsup:

We are packing up this morning and leaving as soon as James gets in from school

So excited

See you all on Saturday afternoon

:))

We are packing up this morning and leaving as soon as James gets in from schoolSo excited

See you all on Saturday afternoon
your mad! but were looking forward to meeting you all. :thumbsup:

have a safe journey down snow forcast tonight for Cumbria.

any problems give me a ring on 07903 624876

[SIZE=14pt]Remember when.[/SIZE]

The twins both ran off for the "Kford Hounds trophy"

Waiting in slips with young Mr Hutchings

post-1809-1129405912_thumb.jpg

recieving the trophy from the sponsores

post-1809-1129405674_thumb.jpg

the proud owners

post-3076-1129405488_thumb.jpg

And thats just what it should be, fun ......I hate this "my dogs better than your dog" rubbish ......I know that Rae and myself will have a great laugh this weekend with you all (and thanks Lesley and Andy for putting us up, or should that be for putting up with us :lol: ) .......And we know the closest thing we'll probably get to winning will be on the raffle, and thats only if we are really lucky :D ........Heres to an enjoyable days running that is injury free ..... :thumbsup:

:luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

to everyone

hope you all have fun, and that you all stay safe

hannah and rae have a few drinks for me, and no dancin to abba (w00t) (w00t)

xxxxx

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back