The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Pennymeadow Lure Coursing Cup

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
O.K I am very tired now. Six hours sitting in a field taking these photos, then a further 3hours cleaning out the rubbish, leaving me with about 90 photos suitable for the web, and three for drawing...Here are a couple till I have slept...

High Jinx

dogs001.jpg

High Jinx

dogs006.jpg

dogs020.jpg

Big Bruva Strikes

dogs034.jpg

Pennymeadow Black Jack

dogs047-1.jpg

Hillsdown Daydreamer?

dogs051.jpg

Hillsdown Daydreamer?

dogs087.jpg

Sorry, but I dont have a clue who the dogs are or their owners. Perhaps Mark can edit this post for us?

I will post some more in the next couple of days, but for now, I am feeding the pups and going to bed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, but I dont have a clue who the dogs are or their owners.
join the club they all look the same to me :- "

i've had a go above but with so many dogs running it's not 100% but i'm sure their owners will spot them.

Well done Gary & Cheryl and of course Angel :cheers:

Great piks Mini-Me :thumbsup:

FANTASTIC DAY ALL ROUND!!

Our first time at a Lure Coursing meet and we had a fantastic time! We came along to support Sarah and Lola but everyone was so friendly and made us feel very involved. It was great to meet up with K9ers who I've seen posting but never met before.

We are now fired with enthusiasm and hope to attend a few meetings next year even though both us and the dogs are complete novices.

CONGRATULATIONS to all the winners today - there were some fantastic courses which were a thrill to watch and the BIGGEST of THANKS to everyone who worked so hard to make it such a fabulous day!

Heidi (Lola's breeder)

Jinx is the third one down not the first 2

But anyway thanks again to everyone for a top day

Well done to estermax who knocked out jinx in the semis sooooooooo proud her first lure event and got to the semis sooooooooo chuffed

Still buzzing even after driving home to Scotland!!

The spotty wellies are Marions

Can we do it all again next week please!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

Thanks to Mark,Paula and Jeff and everyone who worked so hard to make it such a brill day

Cant wait for the next one where and when Mark? :thumbsup: :cheers:

A fab day well done everybody :D

A special well done to:

Gary & Cheryl & Angel on winning the Main Final.

Bob & Sarah & Maggie winning the cons final.

And of course Rae and Supe winning the slippers stake.

Great to meet lots of people and put names to faces Urchin, keith Jinx & rubys mum and anyone else I've forgot.

Its been a lovely weekend all together having RHe and hannah and Tanya over :huggles:

Thankyou to everyone who put in a lot of hard work to make it such a nice day :D

I have a some pics but it's late so i'll put them on tomorrow I just have one for now and its a message from Sienna for Sparky :*

IMG_6668_si.JPG

*Lesley* said:
A fab day well done everybody  :D
A special well done to:

Great to meet lots of people and put names to faces Urchin, keith Jinx & rubys mum and anyone else I've forgot.

Its been a lovely weekend all together having RHe and hannah and Tanya over :huggles:

Thankyou to everyone who put in a lot of hard work to make it such a nice day :D

I have a some pics but it's late so i'll put them on tomorrow I just have one for now and its a message from Sienna for Sparky :*

if i woke him and showed him that message he would have broken sleep all night.. :thumbsup:

sparky said:
*Lesley* said:
A fab day well done everybody  :D
A special well done to:

if i woke him and showed him that message he would have brocken sleep all night.. :thumbsup:

It's not for lovely Shiny it's for you personally :teehee:

congrats to all :D

little supey dupey-fruity loopy-party poopy, you da man!!!

bless him :huggles: :huggles:

congratulations.gif

well what can i say except [SIZE=14pt]THANK YOU ALL [/SIZE]especially andy and lesley for putting us up , a truly fantastic time !!! was certainly worth the journey just to be in such good company :huggles:

keith thank you so very much to taking the time and effort to come and finally meet , hope to see lots more of you and :wub: jill :wub:

to everyone , thank you all for such a lovely day :huggles:

great to meet so many new faces and finally put faces to k9 names :thumbsup:

a truly excellent day and a credit to the club and its members, you done a fantastic job!!!! :thumbsup:

roll on the next!!!! :D

Can we do it all again next week please!!!!!!!
once I can weight bear again on my ankle can start planning another, I think I ended with the worse injury of the day :(

[SIZE=21pt]WELL DONE ANGEL[/SIZE] it was great to see this girl running again and after yesterday, she still hasnt lost any of her old magic,well done Gary & Cheryl. :cheers:

[SIZE=21pt]WELL DONE MAGGIEMAY[/SIZE] another little girl who runs her heart out, well done Bob & Sarah. :cheers:

[SIZE=21pt]WELL DONE SUPE[/SIZE] this little dog was a pleasure to watch, he stuck to the lure like glue, well done Rae, :cheers: & Hannah for breeding him. :thumbsup:

A big THANK YOU to everyone who helped out on the day but especially Bob, Andy, Jeff, Mark, Donna, All the lads that rethreaded the lure, :thumbsup:

Great to meet everyone the Scottish lot are great fun and should all be so proud of there dogs they all ran supurb to say they had never even seen lure coursing before, naturals all of them. :cheers:

Great to meet Posh Totty at last and thanks ever so much for the rock all the owners where made up. :thumbsup:

Great to finally meet Midlanderkeith and Jill, :huggles: although i didnt recognise him without his skirt on. :- " :lol:

And last but not least, Lesley & Andy, :huggles: TRUE SPORTS PEOPLE, :thumbsup:

i would just like to say THANK YOU to all at the Lancashire whippet club

for a great day out and making everyone feel welcome, it was my first

time lure coursing and i thought itwas super, dogs were all great nice to

see them doing what they were bred for

CONGRATULATIONS to the winners your dogs were great must be tired

now after the distance they ran , i know mine was

Mark hope this was the first of many, long journey but worth it

everyone at the club worked hard all day to make this a great

event

THANK YOU

Some more pics but this one first on it's own :)

Well done Angel :wub:

IMG_6835-1.jpg

Top class pics everyone well done this just goes to show that a whippet is still a very versatile & game little dog & that show working & racing bred whippets can all compete on a level playing field in a great atmosphere & all go home as much loved parts of the family. :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back