The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Pennymeadow Lure Coursing Cup

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Ok ladys and gentlemen,

after getting up to several e/mails this morning about entering i'm pleased to anounce (subject to confirmation) that Mr Bywaters dog Barleys Lad will be taking up the last place available.

the other 3 who sent me e/mails this moring will be kept in mind as reserves in case of any pulling out due to being in season ect.

All being well were hoping to run another meeting towards the end of January, priority will be given to those who miss out on entering this 1.

Below are the list of entries for the Pennymeadow Cup 32 dog lure coursing meeting to be run on the 25th November.

Meet 9.30am first pair in slips 10am (promt)

This is the list of Runners NOT the draw, The draw will now take place tommorow Sunday the 21st October at the race meeting at the Lancashire PWRC if anyones within driving distance all are welcome to watch the draw being made in public.

.1 ~ Parkstone Take A Chance

.2 ~ Parkstone True Blue

.3 ~ Eugenie Princess

.4 ~ Winterfell Tinkerbelle

.5 ~ Penny Pictures

.6 ~ Tipp Tail

.7 ~ Moon Ballad

.8 ~ Parkstone Queen Of The Nile

.9 ~ LYNPERRY WONDER

10~ Starvass Moonlighting

11~ Crackling Beauty

12~ Lynperry Waterloo Boy

13~ Cyanara ice saint of niisf

14~ Niisfy heres otto

15~ Silver Skye Of Pennymeadow

16~ Trudys Scrumptious Of Pennymeadow

17~ Star Strike Heart And Soul

18~ Lamplyte Nyjinsky

19~ Big Bruva Strikes

20~ Pennymeadow Black Jack

21~ Silverslip Who Loves The Sun

22~ Parkstone Let Me loose

23~ High Jinx

24~ highisland just Jessie

25~ Avismar Midnight Star

26~ Roedeane Rhapsody in August

27~ Pennymeadow Pot Black

28~ Arjuna Joe Bloggs

29~ Dales Coaster

30~ Micas Star Comet

31~ Collloony Silver Digiloo

32~ Barleys Lad

theres are currently 3 reserves, i'll still take entrys for a few more reseves in cxase of non runners.

Well due to much hard work by the secretary all is now in place for a top class days sport good luck to all who have entered im sure you will have a top day in Lancashire :luck:

maggiemay2 said:
dont worry Urchin, I am still very much an amateur too (and it appears just as excited as you..)  (w00t)

Glad to hear it maggiemay - I'm really glad to be able to make it there .... its a long way for me to travel but I'm working in Bradford that week and the cottage i've booked to stay in only books by the week - so I've got a free weekend away! and it just so happened to coincide with this event :cheers:

how lucky's that?

jammy beggar you!!! i have to do with a cold car!!!! well with a whippy wrap around ( little miss jessie) im sure ill be fine :thumbsup:

urchin said:

Glad to hear it maggiemay - I'm really glad to be able to make it there .... its a long way for me to travel but I'm working in Bradford that week and the cottage i've booked to stay in only books by the week - so I've got a free weekend away! and it just so happened to coincide with this event :cheers:

how lucky's that?

Hey thats good!

OK folks sorry for the delay but a mate up from Cornwall called in for a chat.

Right here follows the draw for the Pennymeadow Cup 32 dog lure coursing event to be held on the 25th November, the draw was witnessed by 11 people.

This is the draw (racing names in brackets for Hannah)

Micas Star Comet

v

Silverslip Who Loves The Sun

Roadean Rapsody In August

v

Eugenie Princess (Winterfell Princess)

Tipp Tail

v

Niisyf Heres Oto (Wheres My T)

Lamplight Nijinsky

v

Barleys Lad

Truely Scumptious Of Pennymeadow (Pennymeadow Penny)

v

Stars Strike Heart & Soul

Silver Sky At Pennymeadow (Pennymeadow Sky)

v

Dales Coaster

Avismare Midnight Star

v

High Jinx

Moon Ballad

v

Starvass Moonlighting

Collony Silver Digiloo

v

Ice Saint Of Niisyf

Penny Picture ( Miserabella) the one they all wanted to avoid

v

Lynperry Waterloo Boy (Callena Taro)

Big Brother Strikes

v

Highlands Just Jessie

Winterfell Tinkerbelle (winterfell Tinkerbeele)

v

Parkstone Take A Chance (Parkstone Take A Chance)

Parkstone Let Me loose

v

Parkstone True Blue

Arjuna Joe Bloggs

v

Parkstone Queen Of The Nile

Pennymeadow Black Jack

v

Pennymeadow Pot Black

Crackling Beauty (Calenna Hope)

v

Lynperry Wonder

we have 3 reserves in place in case of any non runners in order to be used

1/ Parkstone Candy Kisses

2/ Stars Strike Back

3/ Racing Stripes Of Niisyf

if anyone else would like to stand for reserve please e/mail me.

Last edited by a moderator:
:luck: everyone. :huggles: see some of you on the 4th November for a fun run. (w00t)

Looks like there will be some mouth watering courses on the day some very good draws good luck to everyone who entered look forward to seeing you all there :cheers:

About 1 oclock Sarah, :thumbsup: dont be getting all excited again you"ll never sleep. (w00t)

the meet time on the 4th is 1pm (prompt) with a course around 500yds.

lets hope Bob doesnt have any problems that morning :- " (the ferret says thank you :thumbsup: )

The sigh of relief from everyone when Kane drew Bella and everyone knew theyd missed her was amazing.

good draw. how many southeners are coming up.. :thumbsup: who,s arjuna joe bloggs.. :thumbsup: :cheers:

Posh Tottys coming up (Highlands Just Jessie)

then there are entrys from Cornwall, Scotland, Northumria, Gloucester, Midlands, Yorkshire, Lancashire (obviously)

Mark Roberts said:
Posh Tottys coming up (Highlands Just Jessie)
then there are entrys from Cornwall, Scotland, Northumria, Gloucester, Midlands, Yorkshire, Lancashire (obviously)

You forgot to mention the capital of the world Mark,yes Liverpool. :teehee: :lol:

You forgot to mention the capital of the world Mark,yes Liverpool
Didnt want to put anyone off :- "

only joking some of the best car radios come from there :- "

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back