The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Pic A Number

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
It's a bit like cricket. All out for 4 & one was a duck. :cheers: :D

Been Busy :sweating: :sweating: we now have 3 of each , Blue brindles and Fawn :wub:

Well done Jacs and to the Parrys :cheers:

and Congrats on Lily's palcement yesterday.!

Update - 2:35pm (local)

I just got off the phone with Lisa (Griff's at a show..) and there's another girl arrived.

All are well and no complications at all.

I told Lisa to get back to it, after her telling me of yet another one on the way..!!

All the very best to Jackie & pups. oh; and to you two..

Regards,

Colin

It was my club show today, had to take some gear into the show about 20 mins away, Lilly B.O.B and Heidi R.B.O.B and Parnew Quest For Fame, dog CC. While Lisa manned the fort and delivered two more bitches. Boys 3, Girls 5, all drinking and doing well. Cheers Griff.

Congratulations, lovely marked fat babies! :cheers:

Thats great news , WELL DONE JACKIE :- " It dosnt seem 2 miniutes since mine were that small

Claire said:
Hope There are lots Of healthy Little Uns In there  :luck: . Jackie is a very pretty Girl  :wub:
I Guess 5 Bitches 3 Dogs.

Good Luck  :cheers:

[SIZE=14pt]Congratulations[/SIZE] to Mum, Dad & Co.

Is that them all? What do I win, A puppy ??? :- "

Last edited by a moderator:
You wouldn't belive it :eek: 1 more to the total :sweating: , poor Jacki from 7am to 5pm. It was a huge day for her, lucky that one of our friends is a vet and she owns whippets, she said that this was fine and that Jacki knew how many she was having and rested up along the way. All are doing very well, some strange markings , but an even litter 5 girls and 4 boys. pics to follow later tonight.

:oops: O DEAR :oops: I must say big thanks to Lisa o:) for the help in the welping box. It's great to have an extra set of hands to help over a long day :thumbsup:

[SIZE=21pt]Wow, 9 [/SIZE] :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

What an enomous day Lisa, Jacki and yourself have had. A huge [SIZE=21pt]congratulations [/SIZE]and well done to both you and Lisa :thumbsup:

Can't wait to see the photo's.

Brian thinks you should pick Jacki up, give her a good shake just to see if there are anymore in there :eek: :b :lol:

Best wishes to you all

Karen, Brian, Max and Beau

parnew said:
Here's another with all nine :wub:

R you sure there is only 9 there Griff. Looks more likely about 12. What a good mum, and how proud Barney must be.

Look forward to more pics.

Cheers - Sued :cheers: :cheers:

Ah - lovely!

Congratulations Griff, Lisa, Jackie and Barney!

welldone to all! what a litter! pleased to hear mum doing so well, a very pretty litter, congratulations to you all ! :wub:

Well done. So far all looking very even. :cheers: :D

Wow 9!!!! (w00t) [SIZE=21pt]CONGRATULATIONS[/SIZE]

What a wonderful mum & the pups look gorgeous. Lots of luck with them all :luck: :luck: :luck:

Thanks Everyone :thumbsup: :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back