The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

piper's pups

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Little Ethel is gorgeous Hannah :wub: Just look at the muscle on her :D

Look forward to seeing her run next year :thumbsup:

ethels looking fantastic hannah,wish she could have some of olivers weight :blink:

heres the 25lb 6oz big lad hes the heaviest now :p :teehee:

IMG_1711.jpg

IMG_1737-1.jpg

IMG_1668.jpg

IMG_1760.jpg

Lovely pictures of Ethel and Oliver :thumbsup: :wub: :wub:

what a character :lol: carnt beleive he was the last to go.then maybe thats our good fortune .think we are in for some fun next season with this litter.they will do sue and john proud :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
The pictures are good i've got as far as batteries for the camera. (w00t)

Emma weighs 19lb and Molly 21lb

aslan said:
A belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY boys ....
Lord, where does the time go?  :eek:

I need some 5 year old pics of you all.....  :D

[SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]

Hello Lana,

here pic of Gime 5 years old. A little bit grey muzzle, but still a baby

[SIZE=21pt]Marry X-mas and Happy New Year !!!![/SIZE]-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[SIZE=14pt]NEW FLAGLANT[/SIZE]

Gime_5_lat.JPG

Here she is ....8 months old today and a huge 18lbs 4ozes :eek: ......Ethel's Boxing day walk :wub:

Boxingday152.jpg

Boxingday166.jpg

Boxingday211.jpg

Boxingday215.jpg

update on oliver today hes 26lb 1oz :huggles:

IMG_2634.jpg

IMG_2312.jpg

IMG_2272-1.jpg

IMG_2273.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
thought i would share these pics .

brilliant ears :lol:

IMG_3446.jpg

IMG_3518.jpg

Oliver's looking fab :D ......We're just trying to finally pick Lethals racing name .....Its between Strikes Baby Faced Assassin or (now say it quickly ...) Strikes White Madchick :sorcerer:

Strike Whippets said:
Oliver's looking fab  :D   ......We're just trying to finally pick Lethals racing name .....Its between Strikes Baby Faced Assassin or (now say it quickly ...) Strikes White Madchick  :sorcerer:

very clever the madchick........love it :thumbsup:

Jasper (Moonlight Sonata) full brother to Piper hope Oakmoorehill doesnt mind me putting this on.

jaspie_1.jpg

sue greenwood said:
Jasper (Moonlight Sonata) full brother to Piper hope Oakmoorehill doesnt mind me putting this on.

Of course its ok Sue

I can't believe all these dogs are related to Jasper I only found out about Piper being his elder sister when I put him on whippet archives. I never thought I would find dogs related to him on here

Johanna Bartos said:
aslan said:
A belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY boys ....
Lord, where does the time go?   :eek:

I need some 5 year old pics of you all.....  :D

[SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]

Hello Lana,

here pic of Gime 5 years old. A little bit grey muzzle, but still a baby

[SIZE=21pt]Marry X-mas and Happy New Year !!!![/SIZE]-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[SIZE=14pt]NEW FLAGLANT[/SIZE]

ah, Gime .... as handsome as ever. Best Wishes for 2008 Johanna!

oakmoorehill said:
sue greenwood said:

Of course its ok Sue

I can't believe all these dogs are related to Jasper I only found out about Piper being his elder sister when I put him on whippet archives. I never thought I would find dogs related to him on here

Yes he's Great uncle to Molly. Emma.Rosie,Ethel Jet.Oliver. Dixie & Roger.

Uncle to Barney ,Twister, Harry,Gabriel,Forest, Zola, Ziggy, Kiawa Squaw, Frank.Gime,Meg, Diamond, cracker,

Well little Ethel ran with 3 other dogs today at Andover and never put a paw wrong ......She'll be hopefully clearing at Cotswolds next week :D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back