The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

piper's pups

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Well Done Ethel :cheers: ..........I cant believe they are that age already :blink:

Esthermax said:
Well Done Ethel  :cheers: ..........I cant believe they are that age already  :blink:

It goes so quickly .......Scary isn't it :eek: ....Ethel's VERY forward (or mad as we all know) and is now 9 months old and I wanted to get her going before she comes into season :nuke: :sweating: :D .....

Nice one Ethel

:D and Ethel said yes please can she run with Dase this Sunday :huggles:

Last edited by a moderator:
yes welldone ethel you looked brilliant :thumbsup:

looked like she had done it a million times best of luck with clearing her hannah im sure she will do fab :thumbsup:

[SIZE=14pt]well done to ethel,the time as flown by :eek: will hopefully be putting oliver through the paces when where back racing :thumbsup: [/SIZE]

Well she did it .....Ethel cleared today :D .........She'll be having some easy trials over the next few months ;)

Well Done Ethel...............Congratulations Hannah & Chris, looking forward to seeing her run :thumbsup:

well done to ethel on clearing :thumbsup: look forward to seeing her run in the near future :huggles:

(w00t) you go girl :thumbsup:

well done, i wish you loads of luck with her hannah :cheers: :luck: :luck:

:cheers: all ...She ran great again this week ....Though I now realise why I didn't go for white ones (w00t) .....as Ethelly theely bad goes in very hard on the lure and is white no more :lol:

Strike Whippets said:
:cheers:   all ...She ran great again this week ....Though I now realise why I didn't go for white ones  (w00t)   .....as Ethelly theely bad goes in very hard on the lure and is white no more  :lol:

i too know that :lol: and sympathise with you (w00t)

met another brother of theirs today...jet.. hes a lovely boy a little taller than oliver but just as giddy :wub: :huggles:

Well done Hannah and Chris with Ethel clearing her trials :cheers: wish you loads of :luck: with her :D Thats why you should of stuck with dark coloured ones they don't show up the muck as much lol :lol:

Congratulations :cheers: Way to go Ethel :thumbsup:

Can't wait to see her run Hannah :D You must be feeling very proud :D I hope she had a nice treat for her tea :wub: We wish you all the best with her future racing! :thumbsup:

Only just read this well done to Ethel even though they are white they clean up a treat.

Well done to Oliver passing today he ran really well and will give Trish and graham loads of fun. :thumbsup:

A big well done to all the pup,s and good :luck: with them this is the start of thing,s to come :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Chris x

over the moon with oliver,where so proud of him clearing today :huggles:

just got to think of a race name now :sweating: well one we agree on :- "

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back