The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Please Dont Let This Forum Go To Pot....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I've just had an extremely harrowing experience which ended in the demise of two very baby bunnies :'( :'( :'(

I don't mind the whippies catching the bigger buns - fair play, but not defenceless little babies :(

Feel so guilty :'(

hope your ok jane :huggles:

its one of those things you just cant help, when yo have got whippets or cats for that matter :(

like katie said..one of those things jane...hope your ok :huggles:

Thanks, guys :huggles:

I'll be fine ..... off to pick up my dog van in a minute :D It's been having a service ready for the new season :thumbsup:

cool! i can come down and sleep in that when i have had enuff here!

I don't like it when mine catches a baby bunny either, and when he caught a white rabbit (there are quite a few at Druridge, must have been a pet rabbit let loose some time I think) I was inconsolable, it just looked so wrong... :(

Morning all :) Its a lovely day here although can still see snow on Dartmoor !!!!

Hope you enjoy your day :huggles:

Ps I liked your post Graeme :thumbsup:

Pps Sorry to hear about the baby bunnies :( , Jane it cant be helped with the whippies around !!

oh well can't be helped Jane. :huggles: They really can't tell the difference.

i know i have moaned like hell on facebook about fearne cotton but seriously? i am the only one who finds her so annoying? her radio show is driving me mad.......might have to change to our local radio show..hey jane,me and nancy were groovin' on down to exeter fm yesterday :teehee: played some good toons

i know i have moaned like hell on facebook about fearne cotton but seriously? i am the only one who finds her so annoying? her radio show is driving me mad.......might have to change to our local radio show..hey jane,me and nancy were groovin' on down to exeter fm yesterday :teehee: played some good toons
Think our local Radio, Radio Manchester is rubbish - can't stand most of the presenters! But we loved Radio Shropshire and Radio Norfolk when we lived there :thumbsup:

Gee it was better when people were not getting on. TOO much to read now..............ONLY JOKING (w00t)
Morning Jane. Morning Sarah. Morning Hely. :huggles:

I believe this posting on Forums is a bit of an art. Hey it's so easy to read a post and jump in with a knee-jerk reaction.

Its also takes some skill to put yourself in the other person's shoes. ( eg. how does this come across to the other reader's - should I alter it before I post it)

I have met some really great people on k9. Made some really great mates. In 2008 there wasn't a day that went bye when I wasn't on here. As we all know some time back things went amiss.

There are people in this world that we are just not going to get on with. There are a couple of people on here that I just can't cop so I have blocked them. But if you block anyone you must have the courage of your convictions and leave it at that. There will always be the case where another member will use a quote from a blocked member in their post so you just need to ignore it.

No doubt there are a lot of people on here that just can't cop me, that's just the way it is.

One of the finest things I have witnessed on this site is the way people have rallied around together when there was a crisis eg. a Whippet needed to be re-homed. It is a social network that can't be beaten when it is working as it was for many years up until recently.

Here's to a bright future to what can be a great Community.
well said that man :thumbsup:

morning all...you lot dont arf talk crap.......would never catch me doing that :unsure:
Yeah, yeah, right, I believe you Hely :- :- :- :-

......... that Welsh wench has been away taking a science degree in nuclear anatomy :nuke: (w00t) :teehee:

i didnt even know Nicky could read... (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)
ooo i cant, but then im not on the change case im so old either didcote wench :- :-

morning all...you lot dont arf talk crap.......would never catch me doing that :unsure:
Yeah, yeah, right, I believe you Hely :- :- :- :-

......... that Welsh wench has been away taking a science degree in nuclear anatomy :nuke: (w00t) :teehee:

i didnt even know Nicky could read... (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

they do a picture degree :thumbsup:
ooo yeh morning everyone (w00t)

Mornin! or is it afternoon already?? ..........no, Ive not just got up but I have just sat down for a nice cup of tea :thumbsup:

Its nice to see this thread going so well as I really enjoy K9, looking at everyones pictures and reading different stories.

The sun is shining here but its freezing. Can't wait to finish work at 2 as not feeling very well but I have my boss's little dog in to keep me distracted at the moment :))

Wow this thread has moved on, Painted Lady I love your signature picture, reminds me of me!!!!!

Jenny

Good afternoon everyone :thumbsup: ..........Well i failed!!!! I could'nt catch anyone out for April Fools this morning at work :angry: :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back