The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Please Keep Your Fingers Crossed....

aslan

a totally addicted
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Some of the longer standing k9 members may remember a little solid brindle bitch of mine - Aslan Pippin - whom I kept for a while and then gave to my friend Natalie in New South Wales to take racing...

Yesterday Pip and her two girly whippet friends(not owned by Natalie), Honey and Poppy, dug a hole and escaped from Natalie's yard and have run off into the bush.

This afternoon Honey came back, footsore but otherwise unharmed but no sign of Pippin or Poppy. I am very worried for their safety - I don't know how they will go with another night out in the bush. It will be very cold down there not to mention the bush nasties they may come across in their travels. Pip has been there about 12 months but in my estimation would not be 'bush savvy' so to speak.

Natalie and her friends - four cars and two motor bikes - have been searching since yesterday but to no avail. All the farmers in the district have been alerted but there has not even been a sighting yet.

Please send a collective prayer our way for their safe return .... there's no real need for a ton of responses ... I know you will all be concerned ... just please think all positive thoughts for our two little girls.

How awful for your friend Lana, :( I am keeping everything crossed for their safe return :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

how awful, i hope to find them soon. i have everything crossed :luck: :luck: :luck:

What a nightmare, I too have everything crossed. :luck: :luck: :luck:

hope they are back home very soon :luck: :luck: :luck:

Really hoping everything is all right with Pippin and Poppy. :luck: :luck: :luck:

Just to give you hope - I remember reading about someone who lost their whippet bitch up in the Peak District some years ago (think Nicola's photos) around August time, and after much searching gave up hope of ever seeing her again. :( The following April she was spotted and recovered, after spending an entire winter up on the very bleak and snowy mountains, and seemed none the worse for wear, though had developed quite a thick coat and a great liking for fresh rabbit! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Very best of luck to all those who are searching for them :luck: - such a worrying time.

How awful Lana. I have everything crossed for Pippin and Poppy :luck: :luck:

We're all thinking positively for them and you :luck:

Fingers crossed for their safe return :luck: :luck: :luck:

Paul

How terrible :( Please come home Safe and Sound :luck: :luck: :luck:

Hope they turn up safe and sound Lana :luck: :luck:

Pippin :(

The one who chewed the duvets?

I really hope you find them both safe and well, and quickly.

Hope my positive vibes reach that far Lana :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

:luck: Hoping for their safe return soon :luck:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thinking of you all down under looking for Pippin and Poppy, here's hoping they have turned up by now. All fingers and toes crossed for you.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back