The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Please Keep Your Fingers Crossed....

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Lana, have you posted this on Dogsonline. You never know who's in the area that might keep an eye out for the girls :luck: :luck: :luck:

Praying for thier safe return, I do think they are always stronger than we think. MOST of the time they do seem to find there way back. Can they get back in the yard if no one is at home?

:luck: :luck: :luck:

Thinking of you at mo, hope they return soon, safe and well.

Only just noticed this thread Lana :eek:

Thinking of them at this awful time. :huggles:

Hope they return safe and well. :luck: :luck:

I would also notify NSW whippet rescue, although you have probably already done that Lana

No news from Natalie as at 11pm tonight. :( I am losing confidence.

Don't know if they can get back in if no-one's home - but Houston (the male whippet) will be there so hopefully that would be enough to keep them hanging around

:( Any news on the girls?

Poor babies hope they are found safe and sound soon.

How long have they been missing now.

aslan said:
No news from Natalie as at 11pm tonight.  :(   I am losing confidence.
Don't know if they can get back in if no-one's home - but Houston (the male whippet) will be there so hopefully that would be enough to keep them hanging around

Think we where posting at the same time Lana.

Never give up hope :luck:

How awful for you Lana, you must feel so helpless. I know, been there, done that. Thinking positive thoughts for you.

The best of luck in your search :luck:

Our thoughts are with you and the girls :wub: :wub: . Lets hope they return saftly :luck: :luck: :luck:

aslan said:
No news from Natalie as at 11pm tonight.  :(   I am losing confidence.

I am wishing very hard they are back when I get up tommorow........It is so desparate, you can do nothing but send big hopeful wishes..I am doing that! :thumbsup:

Really hope we get a happy ending here :(

hopefully someone has picked them up and keping them warm until contact is made :luck: :luck:

Loads of :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: for their safe return.Thinking hard and positive here for you and the girls Lana.

Gina

:luck: :luck: :luck: keep hoping.

I was hoping for good news :( Everythings crossed they have found a safe haven somewhere :luck:

Oh how sad, I hope the girls are found soon, and can be home safe with their families.

Is there any more news yet? :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

I was hoping for good news when I logged in this morning.

I'm so sorry the girls aren't home yet.

Don't give up hope, we all have our fingers crossed for the safe return of the girls. :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

Poppy came back just over an hour ago, just on dark. I don't know anything more than that - I rang in the middle of the commotion of her arrival..

but, no Pippin. I am inconsolable, and filled with dread. The questions haunt me ... why have the other two come back to a place that's not even their home? Why wasn't Pippin the first to come back to her home and lead the other two in? Why did Poppy take so long to return ... did she stay with Pip until ...? No-one can answer these questions but the not -knowing where my little girl is or how she is, is breaking me up.

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back