The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Please Keep Your Fingers Crossed....

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Still got everything crossed for Pippins safe return :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

:luck: :luck: Come on Pippin, come home :luck:

:luck: Fingers, toes, everything is crossed for her safe return :luck: :luck:

Just found out about Poppy's return :cheers: now keeping everything crossed for Pippins safe return :luck: :luck: ive got a good feeling about this Lana - Im sure shes not too far away. :luck: :luck: :luck:

2 down 1 to go :luck: :luck: Lana , keep your chin up , im sure Pippin will be found soon . and this will just be a bad memory

All fingers and toes crossed :luck:

Jackie

Any news Lana?

Still thinking of you and hoping that Pippin is back home soon. :luck:

Everything still as crossed as it could be for you and Pippin :luck:

Any new yet ?

Haven't seen Lana on here lately either :(

:luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

Only just noticed this thread. Everything crossed for Pippin's safe return. :luck: :luck: :luck:

:luck: fingers crossed for pippin :luck:

It's been a whole 7 days now and not even a sighting of Pippin. We have little hope left.

Thank you everyone for being so supportive.

Aw hell Lana. :( I saw that you'd posted and I thought good news of Pippin!

Your country is so very different from here but could someone have taken him in?

Oh Lana I'm so sorry, :( I am still hoping and praying that Pippin gets back home safe and sound :luck: :luck: :luck:

Lana , I feel for you at this stressfull time , not knowing is the worst .

We are still keeping our fingers crossed for Pippin's :luck: :luck: :wub: safe return to the people that love her

| can't imagine how bad you must be feeling, I have everything crossed for Pippins safe return, I know this last week must have seemed forever to you, but pleases don't give up hope yet - your friends on K9 haven't I' sure.

:luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back