The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Puppies Have Arrived.

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
meglet said:
dan b said:
Hi Meglet, glad to see you can post topics now  :)    :) Will you be putting on pictures of Alfie so we can all see him growing up?

Hi ya dan,as you can see from the previous pathetic attempt we haven't sussed the imaging bit out yet! Alfie was a bugger last night, we were up 3 times but he's laid here on the couch like butter would't melt in his mouth! hope to get pics done soon

Well i will be looking forward to seeing pictures of him growing up and then Hopefully at racing next year once all the clubs are up and running again after the winter rest.

What would be your closest club??

dan b said:
smoochygooch said:
OH MY GOD !!!!! I dont believe it iv finally managed to put a picture on myself :cheers: I bet your impressed now arnt you judy, weather i will be able to do another one is a different matter :)

come on then mate, waiting for more pictures :) i want to see an up to date one of the Chunkster

Dont get too excited mate it looks as if judy has just been re-employed [lol] as iv tried to put more up and no joy, dont quite know how i managed the first one more luck then judgement, im gonna get the camera out later and see if the chunkster feels like posing, i might stick him in the scales again later.

smoochygooch said:
dan b said:
smoochygooch said:
OH MY GOD !!!!! I dont believe it iv finally managed to put a picture on myself :cheers: I bet your impressed now arnt you judy, weather i will be able to do another one is a different matter :)

come on then mate, waiting for more pictures :) i want to see an up to date one of the Chunkster

Dont get too excited mate it looks as if judy has just been re-employed [lol] as iv tried to put more up and no joy, dont quite know how i managed the first one more luck then judgement, im gonna get the camera out later and see if the chunkster feels like posing, i might stick him in the scales again later.

surley it aint rocket science to upload a picture???? (w00t) i must come down and see the remaning few before i jet off :D

surley it aint rocket science to upload a picture???? (w00t) i must come down and see the remaning few before i jet off :D

the uploading bit is easy, its the shrinking them down, on the help page it said they can be maximum 75 kb and mine are 620 kb and i cant seem to get them any smaller, any ideas smart arse???? (w00t) [lol] After all it aint rocker science. (w00t) (w00t)

smoochygooch said:

the uploading bit is easy, its the shrinking them down, on the help page it said they can be maximum 75 kb and mine are 620 kb and i cant seem to get them any smaller, any ideas smart arse???? (w00t) [lol] After all it aint rocker science. (w00t) (w00t)

LOL, well now you put it like that, maybe it could be rocket science. Stick to sending them to Judy im sure she wont mind :D

No, I won't mind. Besides Cursty has just bribed me with a bunch of flowers just delivered to my door. They were a really gorgeous and a lovely surprise - Thanks Cursty :huggles:

Judy said:
No, I won't mind. Besides Cursty has just bribed me with a bunch of flowers just delivered to my door. They were a really gorgeous and a  lovely surprise - Thanks Cursty  :huggles:
you never know could be chocolate next if you keep up the good work (w00t)

The pups are 8 weeks old tomorrow, i have just weighed the remainding four, the chunkster weighed in at, brace yourselves 11lb, I think his race name will be who ate all the pies [lol], maddie weighed 9lb 8oz, little guy was 8lb 8oz, and my little coco was 8lb, coco looks like a skinny runt when she sits next to the chunkster, im just gona get the camera out and take this weeks pics.

smoochygooch said:
The pups are 8 weeks old tomorrow, i have just weighed the remainding four, the chunkster weighed in at, brace yourselves 11lb, I think his race name will be who ate all the pies [lol], maddie weighed 9lb 8oz, little guy was 8lb 8oz, and my little coco was 8lb, coco looks like a skinny runt when she sits next to the chunkster, im just gona get the camera out and take this weeks pics.

FINGERS CROSSED i finally get a 30lb ish dog. :) :)

dan b said:
meglet said:
dan b said:
Hi Meglet, glad to see you can post topics now  :)    :) Will you be putting on pictures of Alfie so we can all see him growing up?

Hi ya dan,as you can see from the previous pathetic attempt we haven't sussed the imaging bit out yet! Alfie was a bugger last night, we were up 3 times but he's laid here on the couch like butter would't melt in his mouth! hope to get pics done soon

Well i will be looking forward to seeing pictures of him growing up and then Hopefully at racing next year once all the clubs are up and running again after the winter rest.

What would be your closest club??

Still trying to upload pics onto the site

DSCN1267.jpg

Still trying to upload pics onto the site

well your doing better then i am, keep going we want more, Alfie looks very proud with his toy in his mouth :wub:

Any luck yet uploading more pictures Cursty?????

11 lbs (w00t) ...........My lot were only 8lbs at 8 weeks, and one of them is now 26-27 lbs :lol: ......Must be all that food he eats :D

Strike Whippets said:
11 lbs  (w00t) ...........My lot were only 8lbs at 8 weeks, and one of them is now 26-27 lbs  :lol:   ......Must be all that food he eats  :D
Lets hope he keeps on storing more food then :) :)

is it 12 or 13 weeks when you times there weight by 2 to get an approx weight for them?

Strike Whippets said:
13 weeks I thought (well it was accurate for my 2)  :D
right so if he is 8 wks and 11lb add another 5lb (working at roughly a lb a week) at 13 weeks he should be 16lb X 2= 32lb :D

32 lbs .....perfect lol ........Why do you think i'm putting Inca to Chase ?? .......Doubling up on all that line bred small breeding .......nice little 16 lbder (w00t)

LOL we both want dogs in the lightest or heavist groups.......you know what will happen, we will both end up in the 24lb group (w00t) (w00t)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back