The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Puppies Have Arrived.

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Bloody loads (w00t) ......Glad Busta's better now :huggles: ......Have you got any snow over there ??

I Aint got a clue :lol: :- " i hope so. I just know its gonna be frezzing

Poor Daniel, I feel so, so sorry for you not being abe to come to the Boxing Day meet because you have to go to New York :(

Seriously, have a brilliant time and take some photos - we want to see 'em :D

Sorry to highjack your puppies thread - but Happy 2nd Birthday to Gucci from brother Tyler :cheers:

Darcia said:
Sorry to highjack your puppies thread - but Happy 2nd Birthday to Gucci from brother Tyler :cheers:
I cant believe how quick two years has gone, gucci had a lovely birthday present..... she started her 2nd season.

meglet said:
well, we have survived our first week with alfie! I was on call on sat morning and andy said bring him up to see him before I left for work. When i got back it looked like andy had done a few rounds with mike tyson! His face and arms were shreded,it was so funny :oops: He's learnt to climb the stairs after squeezing through the stair gate rung and attacked the christmas tree as we were putting it up.The jump up onto the sofa is dead easy now because thats obviously where he thinks he belongs !!!!
Hi nicky, i havnt been on k9 for days, the mad xmas rush, everyone wanting there roots touched up to look good for santa[lol], Alfie looks georgeous in all the pics you sent me, iv still got chunky here at the mo, its total madness having three of them here (w00t) , im soooo jealous that you can put pics up and i cant :( , keep them coming, hope you all enjoy your first xmas with alfie, i will give you a call at somepoint over the next few days, give the monster a BIG xmas kiss from me :wub:

Judy said:
Poor Daniel, I feel so, so sorry for you not being abe to come to the Boxing Day meet because you have to go to New York  :(

Seriously, have a brilliant time and take some photos - we want to see 'em  :D

im still in England. I dont fly till the 29th (w00t) i cant come to the boxing day meeting cos im working LOL

smoochygooch said:
meglet said:
well, we have survived our first week with alfie! I was on call on sat morning and andy said bring him up to see him before I left for work. When i got back it looked like andy had done a few rounds with mike tyson! His face and arms were shreded,it was so funny :oops: He's learnt to climb the stairs after squeezing through the stair gate rung and attacked the christmas tree as we were putting it up.The jump up onto the sofa is dead easy now because thats obviously where he thinks he belongs !!!!
Hi nicky, i havnt been on k9 for days, the mad xmas rush, everyone wanting there roots touched up to look good for santa[lol], Alfie looks georgeous in all the pics you sent me, iv still got chunky here at the mo, its total madness having three of them here (w00t) , im soooo jealous that you can put pics up and i cant :( , keep them coming, hope you all enjoy your first xmas with alfie, i will give you a call at somepoint over the next few days, give the monster a BIG xmas kiss from me :wub:

Hi Cursty heres a pic of Alfie opening a pressie :clown: hope you've had a nice day.

DSCN1309.jpg

Hi Cursty heres a pic of Alfie opening a pressie :clown: hope you've had a nice day.

Thats one spoilt little dog, my puppies got xmas dinner and that was about it!!!!!

I cannot believe how quick the last 10 weeks have gone, these pups are growing up so fast, i weighed them today, chunky was 13lb, that pleased daniel, he said hes still on track for 30lb[lol]. maddie was 11lb, and coco still the wee one at 9.5lb, its total madness here, i must of been mad agreeing to keep the chunkster a month longer (w00t) , mind you it does have its benifits, he does like to come to bed with me for an hour or so in the morning when clive gets up, my two girls just want to eat me, there not at all interested in cuddles, especially coco, shes a wolf in sheeps clothing, or should i say a BEAST!!!!

The pups all look lovely - I can't believe how big they have got :)

Dan's pup looks bigger than Lily :wub:

Hi Cursty the pups look great, are they still giving you a hard time, Chunky looks huge.

In answer to that question, YES they are still total head cases (w00t) , but i wouldnt have them any other way, maddie was not very impressed with the snow we had a couple of days ago, i found it quite funny watching her have a wee, she couldnt work out that she needed all four feet on the ground, mabey even three feet would of worked but one front and one back wasnt quite happening and she kept falling over, so she gave up ran in doors and did it in the floor[lol]

Jacquie said:
The pups all look lovely - I can't believe how big they have got  :)
Dan's pup looks bigger than Lily  :wub:

He certainly is a big boy, he looks as big as gucci in the first picture, oh by the way im not totally mad before you ask why gucci has a nappy on, shes in season and i cant hack the mess on my beige couch[lol], pull up pants work a treat. Im begining to think that keeping hold of him for daniel was a bad move, hes such a lovely natured dog, totally different in temperment then my two girls, im getting to attached to him, i said to clive today "are you going to miss chunky when hes gone".

No i f*****g aint was his reply[lol], i think he will be glad of the rest, its like running a bloody play school[lol].

smoochygooch said:
Hi Cursty the pups look great, are they still giving you a hard time, Chunky looks huge.

In answer to that question, YES they are still total head cases (w00t) , but i wouldnt have them any other way, maddie was not very impressed with the snow we had a couple of days ago, i found it quite funny watching her have a wee, she couldnt work out that she needed all four feet on the ground, mabey even three feet would of worked but one front and one back wasnt quite happening and she kept falling over, so she gave up ran in doors and did it in the floor[lol]

Hi Cursty here are some more pics of Alfie over xmas and one of him on his first walk, and he wearing his new coat

meglet said:
smoochygooch said:

Hi Cursty here are some more pics of Alfie over xmas and one of him on his first walk, and he wearing his new coat

sorry couldn't get all the pics on

DSCN1381.jpg

sorry couldn't get all the pics on

Arr he looks georgeous, and very big..... How much does he weigh now?? theres no way my two girls would trot along nicely with no lead on, theyd be off, im taking them to the photographers the week after next to have there pictures taken together, that should be a larf ay!!!! Somehow i cant quite see them behaving and posing for the camera man, but we shall see.

Im home :( :(

Glad to see the Chunkster is on target for 30lb ish :D :D He looks massive in them pictures.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back