The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Puppies Have Arrived.

smoochygooch said:
smoochygooch said:
Lets see if maddie comes out any clearer.
A little better, im gonna be getting the camera out and clicking non stop, now iv sussed how to do it[lol]

ahh i might have to kidnap maddie on sunday cause alfie needs a friend !!! photo was in the purbecks on sunday, we had a lovely walk and he saw his first sheep. Hope weather stays fine for sunday as it will be lovely to see you ,clive and all the whippees

DSCN1444.JPG

[

Well wheres all these pictures then?????? (w00t) (w00t)

I havnt been on for days mate!!! i will get it sorted.

you do realise that your responsable for putting chunks pics on now (w00t) [lol]

Yeah Daniel, pull you finger out and post some pictures of you own :lol:

Thought the pups were lovely when I saw them last week at Andover BTW :wub:

Judy said:
Yeah Daniel, pull you finger out and post some pictures of you own  :lol:
Thought the pups were lovely when I saw them last week at Andover BTW  :wub:

hello all,it was lovely to meet everyone at andover last sunday.Alfie acted a bit strange when he got home and the day after. He wouldn't eat much dinner and stayed in his bed and grizzled for about an hour when we went to bed that night.Do you think he recognized his siblings and mum? although it didn't seem like he did.Anyway he's fine now and been out this weekend gallivanting in the purbecks again.Weighed him today he weighs about 19 1/2 llbs.

alfie.JPG

Judy said:

Give me a chance, im a busy person (w00t) I will get some on here soon

hello all,it was lovely to meet everyone at andover last sunday.Alfie acted a bit strange when he got home and the day after. He wouldn't eat much dinner and stayed in his bed and grizzled for about an hour when we went to bed that night.Do you think he recognized his siblings and mum? although it didn't seem like he did.Anyway he's fine now and been out this weekend gallivanting in the purbecks again.Weighed him today he weighs about 19 1/2 llbs.

Will you be joining us again this Sunday?????

meglet said:
Judy said:

oh i just love that picture :wub: that is one good looking boy even if i do say so myself, he looks so strong and powerfull, i wouldnt really know if seeing the other pups may of upset him, i wouldnt think so but im not an expert, mabey all the excitememt knackered him out -_- , i should take the camera with me when i take my girlies out and get some pics outside, im so jealous of all these lovely walks you get to go on, it looks like paradise :wub:

okay mabey i havnt sussed this picture lark quite as well as i thought i had (w00t) i will try again

(w00t) OMG Coco look's just like my Seth, (dad fuller spirit)

Coco is gorgeous, :wub: good luck with her.

naylor whippets said:
(w00t) OMG Coco look's just like my Seth, (dad fuller spirit)Coco is gorgeous,  :wub:   good luck with her.

Well i guess there could be some resembelance as fuller is her uncle.

Thanx!!

how old is seth and do you race???

Will you be joining us again this Sunday?????

hope to see everyone at andover at the weekend but sam is playing football on the IOW on sat.He's had flu for the last week so if he's not fit we will definately be coming.lovely pic of coco and "those"ears.

alfie_2.JPG

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back