The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Puppies Have Arrived.

dan b said:
Im home  :(   :(
Glad to see the Chunkster is on target for 30lb ish  :D   :D   He looks massive in them pictures.

He's 15lb at 12 weeks so according to your calculations yes he should be 30lb ish, on the other hand maddie is 13.5lb so that would make her racing weight 27lb..... i cant quite see her being that big, as much as i would like her to be.

smoochygooch said:
dan b said:
Glad to see the Chunkster is on target for 30lb ish  :D   :D   He looks massive in them pictures.

He's 15lb at 12 weeks so according to your calculations yes he should be 30lb ish, on the other hand maddie is 13.5lb so that would make her racing weight 27lb..... i cant quite see her being that big, as much as i would like her to be.

You never know she could be a big en as well LOL. I think its at 13 weeks when you times it by 2 so Maddie could still be bigger than 27lb (w00t)

dan b said:
smoochygooch said:
dan b said:

You never know she could be a big en as well LOL. I think its at 13 weeks when you times it by 2 so Maddie could still be bigger than 27lb (w00t)

Nothing wrong with 27lb bitches :D

Jacquie said:
dan b said:
Jacquie said:
dan b said:
Judy said:
Your back  :D   Did you have a good time Dan? -
I had a wicked time thanks, didn't want to come back. :D

Welcome back Dan! bet you can't wait to pick up Chunky (w00t)

to bloody right, i cant wait.

Hows Lily???

When are they due???

She's fine - her little teats are getting bigger :wub: bless

smoochygooch said:
Hi Cursty the pups look great, are they still giving you a hard time, Chunky looks huge.
hi ya cursty and clive figured out how to put bigger pics on thanks to fireman sams thread.this is alfie on studland beach on sunday.he was knackered for the rest of the day.

DSCN1403.JPG

[

hi ya cursty and clive figured out how to put bigger pics on thanks to fireman sams thread.this is alfie on studland beach on sunday.he was knackered for the rest of the day.

Wow!!!! that pup looks massive :wub: how much does he weigh?? he looks bigger then chunky, i cant wait to see him at andover if you can make it, your obviously doing a great job with him :thumbsup:

Well daniel iv weighed the pups at 13 weeks like you said, and somehow i think your calculations will be way out, but hey only time will tell, chunky weighs 16lb so that would make his racing weight 32lb, maddie is 14lb and coco is 11lb, theres no way i can see maddie a 28lb bitch [as much as i would like her to be] i cant even see coco making 22lb but you never know i could be eating my words!!!

I took my two girls to the photographer today, and just as i thought they found it one huge game, im sure i will have lovely pictures of them on there own, but i really wanted a nice canvas of the two of them together, iv got my fingers crossed, im going to view then on saturday

smoochygooch said:
Well daniel iv weighed the pups at 13 weeks like you said, and somehow i think your calculations will be way out, but hey only time will tell, chunky weighs 16lb so that would make his racing weight 32lb, maddie is 14lb and coco is 11lb, theres no way i can see maddie a 28lb bitch [as much as i would like her to be] i cant even see coco making 22lb but you never know i could be eating my words!!!I took my two girls to the photographer today, and just as i thought they found it one huge game, im sure i will have lovely pictures of them on there own, but i really wanted a nice canvas of the two of them together, iv got my fingers crossed, im going to view then on saturday

we took alfie to be weighed today and his average reading [he wouldn't keep still] was 7.40kg which converts to 16.28 llb! So much for my little whippet, I'll swop you for coco !!! He's worked out how to open the stairgate which is hilarious.Andy captured it on the camera, and he loves watching the tele.

DSCN1410.JPG

meglet said:
smoochygooch said:
Well daniel iv weighed the pups at 13 weeks like you said, and somehow i think your calculations will be way out, but hey only time will tell, chunky weighs 16lb so that would make his racing weight 32lb, maddie is 14lb and coco is 11lb, theres no way i can see maddie a 28lb bitch [as much as i would like her to be] i cant even see coco making 22lb but you never know i could be eating my words!!!I took my two girls to the photographer today, and just as i thought they found it one huge game, im sure i will have lovely pictures of them on there own, but i really wanted a nice canvas of the two of them together, iv got my fingers crossed, im going to view then on saturday

we took alfie to be weighed today and his average reading [he wouldn't keep still] was 7.40kg which converts to 16.28 llb! So much for my little whippet, I'll swop you for coco !!! He's worked out how to open the stairgate which is hilarious.Andy captured it on the camera, and he loves watching the tele.

Hi Meglet, Alfie doesn't look like a puppy in the latest picture. He looks alot older that he is,

Will you be going to Andover on Sunday??? Be nice to see Alfie. :)

dan b said:
meglet said:
smoochygooch said:

Hi Meglet, Alfie doesn't look like a puppy in the latest picture. He looks alot older that he is,

Will you be going to Andover on Sunday??? Be nice to see Alfie. :)

hi dan,yep we hope to be at andover on sat. just waiting for cursty to give us more info.hows chunky? is he with you yet? looks like they're going to be about the same size,I was hoping for a little one like coco but instead got one what rules the house and its masters!!!!!

hi dan,yep we hope to be at andover on sat. just waiting for cursty to give us more info.hows chunky? is he with you yet? looks like they're going to be about the same size,I was hoping for a little one like coco but instead got one what rules the house and its masters!!!!!

And i bet you wouldnt have it any other way!!!, coco is a wolf in sheeps clothing she isnt as cute as she looks, [not as bad as maddie though], Alfie and chunky are so close in weights, i put chunk on the scales again today and he was 17lb, maddie was 15lb, poor coco was pretty much the same as last week, i will give you a call and give you more details about racing this weekend, mind you if it doesnt warm up i would of thought it will be canceled as the ground gets too hard with the frost, we took the girls out to oxford racing for the first time last sunday, they didnt quite know what to make of it at first, but soon got used to it. I cant wait to see alfie again, i keep wondering if he will remember me, i do hope so :))

Well the pictures there, its a total load of fuzzy crap, but at least it worked, okay then everyone how do i make it come out clearer???? or will it take me another two years to suss that out[lol] (w00t)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back