The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Puppies Have Arrived.

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Cursty or Jaquie, have either of you got any pictutres of Beau, Lily and Maggie that you can put on to see if there are any simalarities

Strike Whippets said:
They are all looking great ......You'll miss them when they go  :D
:( Your right there hannah, i certainly will, mind you they are becoming a bit of a handfull, i get savaged daily by lots of little teeth that are very sharpe [lol] (w00t)

dan b said:
Cursty or Jaquie, have either of you got any pictutres of Beau, Lily and Maggie that you can put on to see if there are any simalarities
I could try and scan some and email them to judy, im not promissing, you know im hardly the expert when it comes to computers!!!!!

smoochygooch said:
dan b said:
I could try and scan some and email them to judy, im not promissing, you know im hardly the expert when it comes to computers!!!!!

just get it sorted (w00t) (w00t)

smoochygooch said:
Strike Whippets said:
:( Your right there hannah, i certainly will, mind you they are becoming a bit of a handfull, i get savaged daily by lots of little teeth that are very sharpe [lol] (w00t)

LOL ......I missed my lot when they went, but it was good to just have the ones I kept to concentrate on :b ...........

And Dan if you want an insight to how Chunky relates to Lily, Beau and Maggie .......He looks like 'em all (does this help lol :teehee: )

Strike Whippets said:
smoochygooch said:
Strike Whippets said:

LOL ......I missed my lot when they went, but it was good to just have the ones I kept to concentrate on :b ...........

And Dan if you want an insight to how Chunky relates to Lily, Beau and Maggie .......He looks like 'em all (does this help lol :teehee: )

it helps, BUT i want photo evidence (w00t)

smoochygooch said:
dan b said:

Right iv just sent them to judy, not sure how clear they will be as they are not very close up ones of beau, you will have to excuse the westie in the picture!! im sure iv got some taken at mark and lesleys house when we went to see the whole litter, i will have to have a shift through all the crap in my house, you know what its like here, organised chaos (w00t) I bet jacq will have some..

it helps, BUT i want photo evidence

There are bound to be a few photo's of Maggie and co in Whippet News dear :D ........Does that help ?? ;) .....So when are you jetting off ?? .....Poor Chunky missing valuble bonding time with Dad :'( ..... :D

Strike Whippets said:
it helps, BUT i want photo evidence

There are bound to be a few photo's of Maggie and co in Whippet News dear :D ........Does that help ?? ;) .....So when are you jetting off ?? .....Poor Chunky missing valuble bonding time with Dad :'( ..... :D

im flying out on the 29th, (3 weeks to go :D ). Cursty is keeping the Chunkster till the New Year once im back.

I no what Maggie, Lilly and Beau look like, but i want to see them when they where the same kind of age as these lot.

Jammy git ......Hope you have a good time :p .......I bet Jac's will have a few puppy pic's that'll help you out :D

Strike Whippets said:
Jammy git ......Hope you have a good time  :p .......I bet Jac's will have a few puppy pic's that'll help you out  :D
i cant wait, im all excited like kids are about Xmas. Time Square, central Park etc etc etc

dan b said:
Strike Whippets said:
Jammy git ......Hope you have a good time  :p .......I bet Jac's will have a few puppy pic's that'll help you out  :D
i cant wait, im all excited like kids are about Xmas. Time Square, central Park etc etc etc

Hmmm did anyone tell you you'll have no friends if you brag ?? ......LOL ......You really are a jammy git ....Holiday AND a Chunky, what more could anyone want for Christmas ?? 8)

dan b said:
Strike Whippets said:

Okay time to stop talking about your holiday now, before we all go green with envy. I wonder if you'll have snow.

smoochygooch said:
This will be my last weekly pictures of all the gang as they are starting to go off to there new homes as from this weekend, i wont know what to do with myself, i didnt weigh all the pups today as they are toooo big for  the kitchen scales and too wriggley for the proper scales, however i did weigh the chunkster just for you daniel and he was between 8.5lb and 9lb, oh by the way dan love the new blue hair its just your shade (w00t) [lol] now dont go and change it before everyone gets to see what im on about.....i finally finished making all the puppies coats and they looked huge, however when i tried chunkys on him it was a bit on the tight side round his neck, so by the time you pick him up dan he will have completly out grown it, what the hell  :)   I did send a picture of him modeling to judy. and of course one of alfie just for nicki [meglet] as she cant wait for the weekend to come quick enough, just to let  any of you that have replyed to meglet know, she is having a little trouble posting her replys, its not that she doesnt want to answer your questions [lol], im going to show her at the weekend when she picks up alfie. [sorry to talk about you and refer to you as she nicki]

Cursty and Clive thank you for a lovely week end. I so loved all the puppies they are all so huggable

I know you will miss them when they go to their new homes.

Christinaclare

Just for Dan, Dan the New York man .... (jammy git!) Have a great time though :D

Scan10017.jpg

Scan10018.jpg

Scan10019.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
BeeJay said:
dan b said:
Strike Whippets said:

Okay time to stop talking about your holiday now, before we all go green with envy. I wonder if you'll have snow.

im praying there is proper snow there :D build a snow man in Central Park (w00t) (w00t)

Thanks for the pics Judy. The Chunkster does look like his Mum in them pics. Awwww a little Mummys boy (w00t) just hope he aint as mad as his Mum :- "

>im praying there is proper snow there build a snow man in Central Park

Don't forget to take lots of photos so that we can see what your snowman looks like. :thumbsup: Lucky sod!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back