The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Puppies Have Arrived.

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Well i have finally managed to get all the pups together and stay still long enough to take a decent picture :cheers: , i have also taken one just for nicky and andy of little alfie on his own, and of course one of my fiesty little bugger maddie who in the picture, looks like butter wouldnt melt in her mouth, when really she is a BEAST (w00t) .

im sure judy will do the honours :cheers:

smoochygooch said:
Well i have finally managed to get all the pups together and stay still long enough to take a decent picture  :cheers: , i have also taken one just for nicky and andy of little alfie on his own, and of course one of my fiesty little bugger maddie who in the picture, looks like butter wouldnt melt in her mouth, when really she is a BEAST  (w00t) .im sure judy will do the honours :cheers:

I think Judy is on Strike, i been waiting all morning for them to appear (w00t) (w00t) (maybe im being impatient though)

Oh, have I got more photos? I'll have to go and trawl through my inbox for them. Back later :thumbsup:

I don't know Dan, nobody says a word if I'm quick :(

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, they are done now. The last one is so cute... they look like 101 Dalmatians :D

100_1067.jpg

100_1071.jpg

100_1073.jpg

Well done Judy :D

Cursty, how did you manage to get them all sitting like that? Lovely photo :wub: looks like there all in the living room now then!!

Brilliant photos. In the last one they all look as if they are glaring at the camera. Obviously just had their play interrupted or maybe they thought that they were going to be fed not have their photos taken.

V Nice sturdy looking pups. :wub:

Judy said:
Oh, have I got more photos? I'll have to go and trawl through my inbox for them. Back later  :thumbsup:
I don't know Dan, nobody says a word if I'm quick  :(

Brilliant pictures again Cursty. (w00t) can you try and get Chunky to smile in one though.

Sorry Judy think i was being impatient again (w00t)

Judy said:
OK, they are done now. The last one is so cute... they look like 101 Dalmatians :D

thankyou sooo much judy, i bet you must be thinking that im a total pain in the behind, its much appreciated :thumbsup:

Jacquie said:
Well done Judy  :D
Cursty, how did you manage to get them all sitting like that?  Lovely photo :wub:   looks like there all in the living room now then!!

Yes jacq they have started to venture outside the whelping box a bit now, you would not believe how long it took me to get that picture, in the end i left them in total darkness for a couple of hours with no radio on, then i got the camera ready, ran in there and turnrd the light on to wake them up and" hey presto", it was worth all the trying :) :)

smoochygooch said:
thankyou sooo much judy, i bet you must be thinking that im a total pain in the behind, its much appreciated  :thumbsup:
S'allright Cursty, I don't mind really, you can send more. :thumbsup:

Pups really are looking fantastic Cursty :thumbsup:

Strike Whippets said:
They look such a cracking litter.........Love the sat in a row photo  :wub:
Cracking is an understatement, the photo's do them no justice what so ever. They look a millions times better in real life. They are a real credit to Cursty and Clive. :) :D

Strike Whippets said:
So you still calling your boy Zeus ?? ........btw which one is he ??  :b

Nah, dont like the name anymore, so back to the drawing board, might just stick to Chunky, thats what he has be known since he was born.

There should have been pictures on the reply above. If you go to the last lot of pics and look at the 2nd one....Thats me boy :D :D

Blimey I can see why he's called Chunky lol (w00t) .......He's very handsome though .......

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back