The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Puppies Have Arrived.

[

Cracking is an understatement, the photo's do them no justice what so ever. They look a millions times better in real life. They are a real credit to Cursty and Clive. :) :D

Yes i have to agree with that statement daniel they are better in the flesh, im soooooooooo proud of them :) , mind you by the time the weather has warmed up a bit and were ready to take them racing they probably wont look as sweet.

I deffinatly think you should call him chunky, wouldnt it be funny if you named him chunky and he turned out to be 20lb :))

smoochygooch said:
[

Cracking is an understatement, the photo's do them no justice what so ever. They look a millions times better in real life. They are a real credit to Cursty and Clive. :) :D

Yes i have to agree with that statement daniel they are better in the flesh, im soooooooooo proud of them :) , mind you by the time the weather has warmed up a bit and were ready to take them racing they probably wont look as sweet.

I deffinatly think you should call him chunky, wouldnt it be funny if you named him chunky and he turned out to be 20lb :))

Thats what im frightend off, but some how i dont see it, i saw the way he was eating last night. He didnt come up for air at one point LOL. The other name i was thinking was ASBO (w00t)

[

Thats what im frightend off, but some how i dont see it, i saw the way he was eating last night. He didnt come up for air at one point LOL. The other name i was thinking was ASBO (w00t)

Yeah i like the name asbo!!!!

smoochygooch said:
[

Yeah i like the name asbo!!!!

kinda suits him, dont u think?

This will be my last weekly pictures of all the gang as they are starting to go off to there new homes as from this weekend, i wont know what to do with myself, i didnt weigh all the pups today as they are toooo big for the kitchen scales and too wriggley for the proper scales, however i did weigh the chunkster just for you daniel and he was between 8.5lb and 9lb, oh by the way dan love the new blue hair its just your shade (w00t) [lol] now dont go and change it before everyone gets to see what im on about.....

i finally finished making all the puppies coats and they looked huge, however when i tried chunkys on him it was a bit on the tight side round his neck, so by the time you pick him up dan he will have completly out grown it, what the hell :) I did send a picture of him modeling to judy. and of course one of alfie just for nicki [meglet] as she cant wait for the weekend to come quick enough, just to let any of you that have replyed to meglet know, she is having a little trouble posting her replys, its not that she doesnt want to answer your questions [lol], im going to show her at the weekend when she picks up alfie. [sorry to talk about you and refer to you as she nicki]

smoochygooch said:
This will be my last weekly pictures of all the gang as they are starting to go off to there new homes as from this weekend, i wont know what to do with myself, i didnt weigh all the pups today as they are toooo big for  the kitchen scales and too wriggley for the proper scales, however i did weigh the chunkster just for you daniel and he was between 8.5lb and 9lb, oh by the way dan love the new blue hair its just your shade (w00t) [lol] now dont go and change it before everyone gets to see what im on about.....i finally finished making all the puppies coats and they looked huge, however when i tried chunkys on him it was a bit on the tight side round his neck, so by the time you pick him up dan he will have completly out grown it, what the hell  :)   I did send a picture of him modeling to judy. and of course one of alfie just for nicki [meglet] as she cant wait for the weekend to come quick enough, just to let  any of you that have replyed to meglet know, she is having a little trouble posting her replys, its not that she doesnt want to answer your questions [lol], im going to show her at the weekend when she picks up alfie. [sorry to talk about you and refer to you as she nicki]

you better get the sewing machine back out and make the pig an extra large one.

(w00t) (w00t)

Sorry Curst, I've been having computer problems the last couple of days ... BLOODY THING :rant: so I haven't been able to download my mail or anything :'( Anyway it all seems to be working now (I had to be nice to Nigel (w00t) ) so I'll go and get your photos in a minute.

I love the coat Cursty :D

100_1078.jpg

100_1079.jpg

100_1085.jpg

100_1093.jpg

100_1088__2_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Great pictures again, your getting good at this mate. Love the one of Chunky in his coat the misserable *&%^$% LOL. (w00t)

Chunky looks a beut in his coat - he's looking more like Beau now don't you think?

Cursty I can't believe you made those coats there lovely :D

Jacquie said:
Chunky looks a beut in his coat - he's looking more like Beau now don't you think?
Cursty I can't believe you made those coats there lovely  :D

Yeah i think he looks alot like beau now, i spent ages running up the pups coats but i think that i should have drawn the pattern a little bigger :oops: , never mind my coco is little so hers should fit for a while. i will have to get the machine out again and make some bigger ones for when mine grow, i will make you one for your new little lady when she finally arrives, i bet its driving you mad keep waiting for lilly to come into season.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back