The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Puppies Have Arrived.

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
smoochygooch said:
iv sent more pics to judy so im sure she will put those on later. :)
And here they are :D

View attachment 23457

100_1043.jpg

100_1044.jpg

100_1047.jpg

100_1050.jpg

all_together.jpg

What beautiful pups :wub: Good luck with them :luck:

The one in the fourth picture looks like my Evie at 5 weeks :wub:

Julie

I can't believe how big there getting - little guy is :wub:

8) No i have gone on with auntie Jacquie for a long time! (w00t)

andnow know how to log on my self how cool is that !!!! :teehee:

Any way the new pictures of your puppies are so great ,do you mind if i can take one ? :huggles: :lol: :blink: :b :p :thumbsup: ;) o:) ;) :* 8)

Holly said:
8) No i have gone  on with auntie Jacquie for a long time! (w00t) andnow know how to log on my self how cool is that !!!!  :teehee:

Any way the new pictures of your puppies are so great ,do you mind if i can take one ?  :huggles:   :lol:   :blink:   :b   :p   :thumbsup:   ;)   o:)   ;)   :*   8)

Now you can log on yourself, i bet you will be on here all the time, of course you can take the pictures if you like, how does your lovely maggs feel about being an auntie then?? :))

I bet daniels pleased to see that his handsome fellow is looking as happy as always, the poor dog always looks so miserable :(

smoochygooch said:
I bet daniels pleased to see that his handsome fellow is looking as happy as always, the poor dog always looks so miserable :(
i did notice the little shit wasn't smiling again (w00t) (w00t)

smoochygooch said:
Holly said:
8) No i have gone  on with auntie Jacquie for a long time! (w00t) andnow know how to log on my self how cool is that !!!!  :teehee:

Any way the new pictures of your puppies are so great ,do you mind if i can take one ?  :huggles:   :lol:   :blink:   :b    :p   :thumbsup:   ;)   o:)   ;)   :*   8)

Now you can log on yourself, i bet you will be on here all the time, of course you can take the pictures if you like, how does your lovely maggs feel about being an auntie then?? :))

Yes your right i have been going on here lots now !! 8) (w00t)

Maggie i think is excited about being a auntie !!

Holly said:
smoochygooch said:
[quote name=Holly' date='Nov 23 2005, 07:06 Yes your right i have been going on here lots now !! 8) (w00t)

Maggie i think is excited about being a auntie !!

Lol, well when lilly finally comes into season she will be an auntie again, then she will be the odd one out so you best ask your mum if maggs can have pups too. :))

I bet you would love that :))

8) I would love Maggie to have some pups but mum has not said no yet !!!!!

So you never know !!! :* :teehee:

Maggie has to have babes at some stage .....it'll be a waste of a one in a million girl not to ........If I was you Holly, keep nagging mum :))

I agree Hannah - would be such a waste not to breed her :( come on bresh lets nag Lisa until she gives in :wub:

Cursty not long now until those puppies will be going to there new homes.?

Jacquie said:
I agree Hannah - would be such a waste not to breed her  :(   come on bresh lets nag Lisa until she gives in  :wub:

Dont remind me jacquie, they are growing up too fast, iv already started with the tears and iv still got them for another two weeks :(

I will still have my two girls to keep me amused, one of them is a right fiesty little madam, oh no another beau|!!!!! (w00t)

Iv just got one dog puppy left, its really sad when youv just got one left, i keep thinking whats wrong with him, but as clive said one of them has to be the last one to go.

smoochygooch said:
Jacquie said:
I agree Hannah - would be such a waste not to breed her  :(    come on bresh lets nag Lisa until she gives in  :wub:

Dont remind me jacquie, they are growing up too fast, iv already started with the tears and iv still got them for another two weeks :(

I will still have my two girls to keep me amused, one of them is a right fiesty little madam, oh no another beau|!!!!! (w00t)

Iv just got one dog puppy left, its really sad when youv just got one left, i keep thinking whats wrong with him, but as clive said one of them has to be the last one to go.

if all else fails mate, i just have to take 2 home, my Mum will soon get over it im sure :- " and plus 2 is better than 1 (w00t)

if all else fails mate, i just have to take 2 home, my Mum will soon get over it im sure  and plus 2 is better than 1

Well what's 1 more ?? ........Your mum would never notice lol :p

Cursty why dont the people with red devil have him they dont have a lot of whippets do they

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back