The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Puppies Have Arrived.

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
[they are just so cute did you have any bitches?i have a 5mth old non ped just now.

Both the bitches are gone im affraid, just two dogs left, i could of sold the bitches 5 times over lol, people keep ringing me asking for bitches, there must be a shortage.

I cant believe that my pups are four weeks old today, i have just weighed them all, they now range from the biggest being 4lb 11oz and the smallest being 3lb 8oz daniels chunky has now overtaken billy into the heavy weight position again, i dont know how cos hes always last around the food bowl as hes too lazy to get up, hes always sleeping -_- i will take some more pictures later today, i seem to have lost the camera, dont know how as i never put the b****y this down :oops: im always happily snapping away.

Just for you Jacqui :D

100_1023.jpg

View attachment 23269

100_1027.jpg

100_1032.jpg

View attachment 23272

Wow, what gorgeous little puddings!!! :lol: :wub: :huggles:

hi cursty

they are all adorable puppies :wub: , the last two pics are they the two dogs you have left, if so what weight are they please..

diane :

Great pictures mate. Chunky boy looks like a pot belly pig, i hope he will be able to walk when he comes home (w00t) (w00t)

lou14 said:
hi curstythey are all adorable puppies :wub: , the last two pics are they the two dogs you have left, if so what weight are they please..

diane :

Hi diane

no thats not the two left, the 2nd pic with the fawn pup with the blue face looking at you he's left and today he weighs 4lb 12 oz, i think he will be a big boy, he's been a porkey little pudding since the day he was born lol, and the other available dog pup is the red fawn brindle in the 3rd picture, and today he weighs 4lb 5oz, i dont think he will be as big as the pale fawn, but there both adorable, :wub:

dan b said:
Great pictures mate. Chunky boy looks like a pot belly pig, i hope he will be able to walk when he comes home  (w00t)   (w00t)
LOL, yes his legs should be able to hold the belly up [lol], he's a cracking little thing, dont ya think?

I bet you cant wait to see them again, you will notice a huge difference when you see them sunday, there real fun now, and they eat like bleedin horses, chunky and billy arnt quite so alike now, billy has gone a bit more of a beige fawn.

i think there all cracking mate, except im slightly more favourable to mine of course. Just need to find a name for the poor bugger, they have changed loads, i can see that just from the pictures you have put on there.

Am i going to get a full roast this Sunday then or am i gonna starv like last time (w00t)

dan b said:
i think there all cracking mate, except im slightly more favourable to mine of course. Just need to find a name for the poor bugger, they have changed loads, i can see that just from the pictures you have put on there. Am i going to get a full roast this Sunday then or am i gonna starv like last time  (w00t)

well if i go to the hassel of cooking you a roast, ud better bloody eat it, knowing you how i do u probably wont, ur pups got more of an appetite then you (w00t) , what do you want then chicken, lamb, or beef?????

Strike Whippets said:
LOL .....I know how he feel's though ......How do you think I ended up with a Connie and an Eric  :lol: .........I do think Bracken would suit a brindle boy though  :thumbsup:

Noooo we have a GIRL named Bracken!!

If it's any help we name our Dogs after countryside things like plants animals etc.

our last litter we had: Badger,Thistle,Flint,Roe,Lilac,Willow and Teazel.Mum is Bracken and we also have Moss too. (w00t)

But the options are endless:Briar,Flax,Fallow,Bramble,BarleyAsh,Fox,Sage,Hedges,Clover,Conker!

Anyway loads more options.

Good luck with the Pup and naming him,Dan :luck: He looks adoreable as they all do :wub: Congrats to Cursty and Mum for such a healthy looking litter :cheers: especially after the hiccup at the start grat going :thumbsup:

Thanks for that Judy :)

Cursty I can't believe how big they have got :D the fawn boy is the image of Mags when she was that old. :wub: I wished I could put a photo on here to show you. Mind you I'm sure you remember. The silver fawn is just georgeous. :wub:

smoochygooch said:
dan b said:
i think there all cracking mate, except im slightly more favourable to mine of course. Just need to find a name for the poor bugger, they have changed loads, i can see that just from the pictures you have put on there. Am i going to get a full roast this Sunday then or am i gonna starv like last time  (w00t)

well if i go to the hassel of cooking you a roast, ud better bloody eat it, knowing you how i do u probably wont, ur pups got more of an appetite then you (w00t) , what do you want then chicken, lamb, or beef?????

05whippet said:
Strike Whippets said:
LOL .....I know how he feel's though ......How do you think I ended up with a Connie and an Eric  :lol: .........I do think Bracken would suit a brindle boy though  :thumbsup:

Noooo we have a GIRL named Bracken!!

If it's any help we name our Dogs after countryside things like plants animals etc.

our last litter we had: Badger,Thistle,Flint,Roe,Lilac,Willow and Teazel.Mum is Bracken and we also have Moss too. (w00t)

But the options are endless:Briar,Flax,Fallow,Bramble,BarleyAsh,Fox,Sage,Hedges,Clover,Conker!

Anyway loads more options.

Good luck with the Pup and naming him,Dan :luck: He looks adoreable as they all do :wub: Congrats to Cursty and Mum for such a healthy looking litter :cheers: especially after the hiccup at the start grat going :thumbsup:

I think i have Roast Beef mate with all the works, if i dont eat it all i take the rest in a doggy bag.

Thanks for your help 05whippet you have given me a few ideas :)

The pups are looking fantastic Cursty :thumbsup:

I had my heart set on calling Merlin (Duncton Quest) Bracken, but I got SO much hassle - people kept on telling me that I couldn't call a boy Bracken, that in the end I gave up and he became Merle (only for another person to call their new bitch pup Merle soon afterwards :D )

I think that it is really hard finding a name to suit, but suddenly (very occasionally) one comes to mind and sticks instantly - I am sure that when they get to their new homes a name will appear almost straight away.

Darcia said:
The pups are looking fantastic Cursty :thumbsup:
I had my heart set on calling Merlin (Duncton Quest) Bracken, but I got SO much hassle - people kept on telling me that I couldn't call a boy Bracken, that in the end I gave up and he became Merle (only for another person to call their new bitch pup Merle soon afterwards :D )

I think that it is really hard finding a name to suit, but suddenly (very occasionally) one comes to mind and sticks instantly - I am sure that when they get to their new homes a name will appear almost straight away.

Thanx darcia, alot of people comment on beau being a boys name, yet i think its a really pretty name for a girl, but a couple of people have boy beaus at racing.

Darcia said:
I hope your right Darcia, otherwise im just going to have to call the pup dog or oi (w00t)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back