The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Puppies Have Arrived.

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Well Dan, Now that the Cheetahs are back at Oxford - you could give him a name connected with them..... Cheetahs are VERY fast :thumbsup:

(Yeah I know, talking dogs but thinking speedway :D )

Darcia said:
Well Dan, Now that the Cheetahs are back at Oxford - you could give him a name connected with them..... Cheetahs are VERY fast :thumbsup:

I think daniels puppy will be two by the time he finds a name for him (w00t)

Hi Cursty its Holly your brown pup looks like maggie( brown eyed girl ) 8) lets hope he is as fast as her :* :lol: :teehee: o:) :thumbsup: :p :cheers:

Holly said:
Hi Cursty its Holly your brown pup looks like maggie( brown eyed girl )  8) lets hope he is as fast as her  :*   :lol:   :teehee:   o:)   :thumbsup:   :p   :cheers:

Hi holly, well i will be more then pleased if he was half as good as your maggie, its nice to see you on k9, have you just registered??? :))

smoochygooch said:
Darcia said:

LOL ......I think you'll be suprised .......I think he's mulling over a name ........but then it could still change (w00t) lol

Darcia said:

smoochygooch said:
Darcia said:

Strike Whippets said:
smoochygooch said:
Darcia said:

LOL ......I think you'll be suprised .......I think he's mulling over a name ........but then it could still change (w00t) lol

i thought of a name now LOL, just waiting to see what people think (w00t)

Prehaps you cold put it on here, and see what people think :thumbsup: ......I think it a good un :D

Strike Whippets said:
Prehaps you cold put it on here, and see what people think  :thumbsup:   ......I think it a good un  :D

Didnt think of that, but then i am at work.

the name i thought of is ZEUS. if you dont like it then jus so no, please dont be rude :)

im tired, cold and at work, the brain is not working too good at the min (w00t)

BE NICE :angry: :angry: lol

:- " im always nice, i even cook you roast dinner, even if i do get drunk on mulled wine whilst doing it :cheers: I bet you thought it was gonna be unedible [lol]

Great name & we have been to his birth place (in a cave in Crete, not at Curstys :D ) Very good.

:cheers: Yay!!!!! :cheers:

Zeus is named :thumbsup:

Great original name Dan,does that mean you are going to get more to continue the theme (w00t) Odin,Mars etc.......... :teehee:

At 5 weeks today, my pups have now discovered vocal chords, and there not affraid to use them, i think my neighbour is just about ready to slap an asbo on them because of all the noise [lol] (w00t)

Iv done the weekly weigh in and chunky or should i say zeus is still in poll position weighing 5lb 12oz and little guy is still the lightest at 4lb 5oz, they get more and more funny by the day, clive calls them the seagulls as they squork as soon as they hear us come in from work, iv sent more pics to judy so im sure she will put those on later. :)

smoochygooch said:
BE NICE :angry: :angry: lol

:- " im always nice, i even cook you roast dinner, even if i do get drunk on mulled wine whilst doing it :cheers: I bet you thought it was gonna be unedible [lol]

well i was a bit worried once i see you swaying in the kitchen (w00t) (w00t) but 10 out of 10, you could work along side Jamie Oliver mate. :)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back