The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Puppies On The Way!

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
aww arent they all so lovely :wub: :wub: :wub: :huggles:

keep them pics coming mandy,and josh your wallace is gorgeous and carnt wait for a cuddle :wub: :huggles:

also looking forward to cuddles with novo and zeno :huggles: :huggles:

(w00t) and we will have 2, Buddy and Billy at our club as well :thumbsup:

who will enjoy Ronnie then? :unsure:

Last edited:
josh_naylorwhippets said:
Well Mandy they are all looking fab!!  :)   Wee Wallace is not so wee any more, can't wait to get him home to his new family. Thanks for the pics.  :thumbsup:

we knew it diane pups out of the bag now :lol:

great pics mandy they look great :wub: :wub:

I keep peeking in at this lot... :) they're lovely... :wub: wallace :wub: would have been my choice too he has a lovely wee face.

He is my puppy Sue i am paying for him and going to put the work into him.  (w00t)
i will beleave it when he does it :p :p no doubt it will be another to add to my dog walking round by the time im 60 i will be 5ft tall as i will have worn my legs away.

(w00t) (w00t) Is that why you don't dance anymore Dave lol (w00t) (w00t)

dont forget to take his little fleece (w00t) , im looking forward to meeting him and young Buddy :huggles: :wub: :wub:

im sure Billy will help you with the raffle at Oxford Gaye (w00t)

Last edited:
He is my puppy Sue i am paying for him and going to put the work into him.  (w00t)
wishing you lots of :luck: :luck: him josh...and i love the name :thumbsup:

have you picked a racing name yet?

Last edited:
Brian fella WHAT a crackin litter mate, Nettie u must be REALLY PROUD, at first when i started lookin at them---- I THOUGHT youd started breeding Dalmatians (w00t) My pick would hav been the Billy Boy troops.! well done to all concerned 10 out of 10 :cheers: Scoobs :thumbsup:

congratulations josh we wish you loads of luck with him :luck: :luck:

Im sure you will do a great job can,t wait to meet wallace :wub:

peppermint lady said:
wishing you lots of :luck: :luck: him josh...and i love the name :thumbsup:

have you picked a racing name yet?

:) Think his raceing name is going to be Take it to the limit! :thumbsup:

sounds like a winners name to me josh :thumbsup:

What a gorgeous litter :wub: Diane (w00t) I'd like to say i'm shocked but i'm not, how could you resist :lol:

Good luck Josh :luck:

Vicky said:
What a gorgeous litter  :wub: Diane  (w00t) I'd like to say i'm shocked but i'm not, how could you resist :lol:
Good luck Josh :luck:

Well Vicky we had our arms well & truly twisted up our backs by Josh :- "

But we will make sure Josh does everything for Wallace :wub: & I mean everything. Up during the night for wee wee's, walkies ect. (w00t) He won't know what's hit him when the little whirlwind comes to stay. (w00t)

Not that I won't be giving him lots of kisses & cuddles though :D :wub:

:D :D Pups are now 5 wks old and driving Brian and Netties house upside down lol. :D

Here is the :wub: :wub: Buddy

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back