The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Puppies On The Way!

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
josh_naylorwhippets said:
Nice pic of little and large  (w00t) ..... Can't wait to get him home now!!!! I have got him a new puppy cage, new blankets and a new dog tag!!! Just need to get the toys now  :D
a new pair of walking boots should be what he wants for xmas. :)

naylorwhippets said:
Nice pic of little and large  (w00t) ..... Can't wait to get him home now!!!! I have got him a new puppy cage, new blankets and a new dog tag!!! Just need to get the toys now  :D

Bet you can't wait Josh!! Not so wee Wallace is looking gorgeous! As are the rest of the bunch :wub: :wub: :wub: Can't wait to meet him :huggles:

naylorwhippets said:

A flat cap and some big strong glass's aswell so i can look just like you!!! (w00t)

Last edited by a moderator:
naylorwhippets said:

A flat cap and some big strong glass's aswell so i can look just like you!!! (w00t)

oooohhhhhhhhh struck a nerve have i josh. :p :p :p

mandyrfc said:
julie_s said:
naylorwhippets said:
Wallace 4lb 8oz (w00t) :wub:  
What have you been feeding [SIZE=21pt]WEE[/SIZE] Wallace!? (w00t)

Answer " EVERYTHING " lol

Here is Wallace and Novo and Bros havin g their rice pud :D

And after Netties dinner there's only one thing to do

they dont change mate

sized_Picture_005.JPG

think where due another puppy photo update mandy,come on get your camera clicking :lol: :- "

(w00t) not long now and they will all be off th their new homes :huggles:

puddles puddles everywhere :eek: :lol:

i cant wait to meet billy :wub: and buddy :wub: when they move south, and the rest next year at the opens :thumbsup:

Well Wallace has sloted right in with the others now and having a great time (w00t) Just thought i would post a few pics of him, the pictures are not the best as they are off my phone! :D :D :D

10122008332.jpg

10122008330.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back