The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Puppy Champs

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
well done, congradulations from me, busters grandchildren doing well also :thumbsup:

well done, congradulations from me, busters grandchildren doing well also :thumbsup:
just realised, last two puppy champs have been busters grandkids.....2009 autumn pup sup.sapphire flash and spring 2010 pup sup may stag.....

Had a good day at Manton today thanks to Manton Club, workers and organisers well done all the winners some brill races, special well done to Gary & Dee with May Stag, and Keith with Anagram and a big wel done to the PIE MAKER absolutley delicious :thumbsup:

Anagram took sup :thumbsup: well done Keith Gary and dee sup pup may stag, Tony sup yearling with One's Genevive Sup Scratch Billy Casper, Lexi sup vet well done all the winners another long day well done all the workers and runners :thumbsup:

WELL DONE TO TWO GARYS AND DEE WITH MAYSTAG WELLDONE TO TONY COOPERS FIYING LITTLE 16LB THAT WON WELL DONE TO NICKS LOVE LOCKDOWN ON IS WAY TO TOP OF TREE AND RUN OF SEASON FOR ME WAS KEITH ANNAGRAM WELL ON IS WAY TO TOP SOME GREAT RACING WHAT A TURN OUT CREDIT TO MANTON CREW EVER THINK WAS SPOT ON :thumbsup:pS WELL DONE EASTENDER RAN WELL FOR RAY, REA, MAISIE SUP DOG PUPPY

Last edited by a moderator:
wel done all the winners today :thumbsup: it was a great turnout. well done bwra and the manton gang :thumbsup: just got home but worth it we are really pleased with may she didnt put a foot wrong thanks gaz for letting us bring her home to race shes a credit to you too for rearing her :thumbsup: once again well done everyone some fast times too :thumbsup: gotta also say how impresive is anagram well done keith :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
a long but great day left @ 7pm home for 9.30pm. some brill races well done gary and dee and gary with maystag well done to everyone runners, workers etc :thumbsup:

_MG_6497.jpg

MAYSTAG SUP PUPPY CHAMPION 2010

(w00t) (w00t) IM OVER THE MOON
A BIG WELL DONE TO THE GARYS AND DEE :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

WHAT A CRACKING PUP

BEST WISHES FOR THE REST OF THE SEASON :luck: :luck: :luck:

PLENTY MORE WINS TO COME

Ray

Well done Ray & Rea with EASTENDER :luck: :luck: Vicki & Mick xx

A BIG WELL DONE TO ALL THE WINNERS

AND RUNNERS TODAY

SOUNDS LIKE IT WAS A CRACKING DAYS RACING.

WOULD ALSO LIKE TO SAY WELL DONE TO GAVIN WITH TEX MEX

I KNOW HOW HARD YOU HAVE WORKED FOR THIS MATE

AND THE SET BACKS THAT HAVE COME YOUR WAY

FINGERS CROSSED THINGS GO ALOT MORE SMOOTHER FROM NOW ON, :luck: :luck: :luck:

RAY

JUST GOT IN ITS BEEN A GREAT LONG DAY WELL NONE ALL WORKERS AND BWRA FOR A WELL RUN OPEN .WELL DONE ALL RUNNERS AND MY GEORGE (EASTENDER) SURPREME DOG PUPPY WINNER :thumbsup:

Congratulations to all the winners and well done to all the competitors. Special well done to all the Manton gang who have worked really hard and deserve such a great turnout for their first big event on the new track. Its OK Karen you can sleep now :lol:

Thanks to The BWRA & Manton for a great days racing everything went without any hicups

Well done to all the winners to many to mention ...but Anangram really stood out today for me

What can i say about may she was a star today , the little girl did everything that was asked of her

Both gaz;s and myself are very pround of her , she just came home to a roast beef sunday dinner kindly cooked by my mam lol

Had a loverly day today the only 2 things i can complain about haha it wad colld some one never ordered the sunshine without wind haha n its been avery long day for us who travell from up north and from way down south

first time i have been there loverly track

big well done to gary n dee still waiting for gary jumping haha :teehee:

if my memory serves me well les rolled it if soo you could tell haha wobberly lines haha (w00t)

haha think i have sunburn :p

well done manton and bwra,1st time there and really enjoyed it,well done my mates gaz n dee,n mr farmer nice one,a classy little bitch.to many to congratulate all. gr8 to see a fantastic turn out but,keith's anagram,wow a star!..excelent job by the workers well done.pleased the straights are here :thumbsup:

Not guilty Kate... track did look well but not down to me, K aren and the gang did you all proud. Chill time now Karen well done. Les.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back