The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Puppy Visiting...roxy Is A Mam Again....

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
janis

yes i did think that was your oh holding the black pup think hes fell in love with him

there a lovely litter be nice to watch these grow up

good luck to the new owners hope there k9 ppl

...and have you stopped for one minute Ann to think you have upset me too......No didnt think so..... :angry: hope the owners dont look in on this thread or the one on facebook....totally spoilt things well and truly, dont know why on earth I bother sometimes...
I have sent you an apology, which you obviously have decided to ignore, what more can I do????????? I apologise if I have have upset you.
Have replied Ann....so lets move on please... :thumbsup:

Yes everyone fabulous pups...cant wait till I see them all again soon... :thumbsup:

Oh Janis, they are all scrummy :wub: ....which one are you having ;)

Such a colourful litter, Janis :D

They are all gorgeous and I would find it very difficult to choose ....... unless the black boy was a girl and then there'd be no contest ;)

They are gorgeous pups :wub:

My choice would be the girlie in the middle of photo 2 :wub:

Beautiful pics, Janis.

That little black boy is :wub: Can I see a cute little white chin on him as well as his white toes? How gorgeous?

If not him then any other of the black and whites, especially the little quirky looking girl with one big eye patch and one little one and the saddle stripe. I never was conventional!

Look forward to seeing more as they grow up :thumbsup:

Haha, just read Hula's post - guess we'll have to fight for her lol!

They are a gorgeous litter Janis..............so scrummy :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

What a beautiful litter :wub: they have gorgeous markings. Love the little pink noses and toes :huggles:

oh janis they are gorgeous, and if they turn out anything like ruby and star they will be fantastic :wub: :wub:

if we wernt at full capacity i would be dragging paul down to see them (w00t)

girlie in the middle or the b/w boy :wub: :wub:

Lovely babies Janis & looks like you certainly enjoy your puppy watching day..is this a repeat mating of your Archie or are they just half siblings?? (sorry...if you've already said someplace else but I could'nt find any mention of the sire) I look forward to seeing more pics as this little lot grow. :thumbsup:

Lovely babies Janis & looks like you certainly enjoy your puppy watching day..is this a repeat mating of your Archie or are they just half siblings?? (sorry...if you've already said someplace else but I could'nt find any mention of the sire) I look forward to seeing more pics as this little lot grow. :thumbsup:

No not a repeat mating this time ....sire is a Parkstone dog...dont know his full name though...

hes a black masked fawn. So just half siblings to my Archie. Wouldnt mind that little Black and white boy though... :wub: ;)

Thanks all for your lovely comments.

Sorry should have said the Parkstone Dog is one that Trevor and Sonya own. :thumbsup:

Can we please keep any comments constructive.

anyone abusing other members will be put on moderator review.

Sorry should have said the Parkstone Dog is one that Trevor and Sonya own. :thumbsup:

Must say Janis i was sat there scratching my head wondering when my dog had mated Roxy, :teehee: lovly looking pups the black one is just like nanna Mo. :wub: looking forwards to watching them grow keep up the puppy watching please Janis. :thumbsup:

my hubby with dad Ringo :wub:

Puppyvisiting083.jpg

and pleased to see Trevor...lol hes mad as a hatter :clown:

Puppyvisiting082.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Lovely puppies- especially like the one like a beetle on its back, lol :wub:

WOW hes certainly a lot bigger than the last time i saw him, glad he hasnt lost his nuttiness. :clown:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back