The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

R I P Tilly

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Mally you have my heartfelt sympathy for the loss of your beautiful Tilly. I hope you are able to take some comfort in the support you have received from Alfyn, and will gain a sense of peace in having found her body. :( :huggles:

R.I.P Tilly :( gone too soon

:( Oh Mally, I'm so sorry that you have lost your beautiful Tilly. Like everyone else on K9 we were praying that she would make it home safely.

I'd like to share a few words with you, that helped me in a similar situation

'May time soften the pain, until all that remains is the warmth of the memories and the love'

R.I.P. Little Tilly :wub:

Cristina

There is nothing that will comfort you right now Mally. It is so unjust that such a sweet little thing should be taken so tragically and so soon and I am weeping for your loss.

There is only one small thing that you will eventually be thankful for, and that is that you found her body and could bring her home. This will help the grieving process in the long run. Because believe me, the not knowing is a curse. :'(

:( I am so dreadfully sorry about your lovely Tilly, Mally. :(

I know that when I found my favourite cat had drowned in the canal, even though I was dreadfully upset, at least I knew what had happened, and I could put to rest the awful 'what if someone is being cruel to him' thoughts out of my mind, as I knew he was at peace now.

RIP TILLY :( :( :huggles:

Just saw this message. This is really heartbreaking news. My thoughts are with you Mally

R.I.P. Tilly

Mally I am so very sorry to hear the news about Tilly. Thinking of you. xxx

RIP Baby girl Tilly, such a beautiful girl.

Im so sorry to hear this,there are few words i can say.Hope the sun shines for you soon.

YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE

I,M SO SORRY MALLY :( :( MY HEART GOES OUT TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

[SIZE=14pt] R I P[/SIZE]

[/color][/size] TILLY

[SIZE=14pt]R.I.P SWEET TILLY[/SIZE][/color][/size]

I know its not the outcome everyone wanted but you do know she is safe now.

What heart wrenching news :'(

Im so sorry, thinking of you at this very sad time.

RIP Tilly - run free little girl.

So sorry it was a sad ending for you and your family.

RIP Tilly.

So very, very sorry to hear this. My heart goes out to you.

RIP little Tilly.

Hello, I have been worrying about Tilly alot and I am so very sorry to hear this sad news. my deepest sympathy to you and may Tilly rest in peace.

every morning since tilly went missing, i have looked on here for the good news..

so sorry to read about your sad loss

R.I.P tilly

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back