The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

R I P Tilly

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
i am so sorry mally!!!! tilly was a beautiful girl, rember all the good time you had with her! we are all here for you when you need us!

R.I.P TILLY

LOVE MAZ XXX

So very very sorry to hear this news Mally but take comfort that you will meet again at the Rainbow Bridge. Have been very touched by the support you have received. Its nice to know that there are some wonderful people out there who truly care. Run Free beautiful Whippy. Love Jules x

So sorry to read this tragic news :(

RIP little Tilly

Mally :huggles:

ever so sorry, even though i didnt know Tilly tears are rolling down my face, such a sad end,my thoughts are with you and your family.

R.I.P.Tilly :wub:

Oh Mally I'm so sorry :'(

I hope you can find a little comfort from having her in your arms once more and the torture of not knowing will ease.

We've been thinking about you so much over the last few days because it's a nightmare we all would dread to share. I think the way this community holds together is a very fitting tribute to your beautiful girl.

RIP at Rainbow Bridge little Tilly - you will meet many wonderful friends of ours there.

:huggles: for you Mally, from the bottom of our hearts...

Mally,

I am really sorry that you have lost your little girl, but as others have said, at least you were able to bring her home. Please take care of yourself.

RIP Beautiful Tilly

05whippet said:
I really don't know what to say,I know nothing will ease your pain but as others have said you have her with you now at home and have some sort of closure.
My heartfelt thoughts are with you at this very difficult time.

R.I.P Tilly

You gotta give this man credit, he never stopped searching for her did he, ok not a nice result, but at least hes got her back, nice one Paul

keith :cheers:

Oh Paul. I'm so sorry to hear that you didn't get a happy outcome. I suppose its better than never finding out what happened to her though. Not that that's much compensation at the moment I guess.

RIP Tilly.

Word cannot express how sorry I am that this did not have a happy ending.

I am have trouble accessing the internet but couldnt have come on last night as I was too distraught after speaking to Paul and Debs.

Tilly was a sweet little girl who had a very rosy future showing, racing and doing what she loved the most chasing the rabbit.

Who says you cant breed a whippet to do all three Paul did!!!!

[SIZE=21pt]Rest in Peace Sweet Tilly!! :wub: [/SIZE]

Gutted for you,take care

george and missy

[SIZE=14pt]R.I.P TILLY[/SIZE]

MALLY AND FAMILY, SUCH A VERY SAD END TO A YOUNG LIFE.... THOUGHTS WITH YOU ALL, STEVE. GOODBYE TILLY X

So so sorry - our thoughts are with you

RIP Tilly

So sorry to hear this sad news Mally :( We can only try to imagine the pain you are going through.

R I P little Tilly

So very sorry to read this as all of us were hoping for a much better outcome. I know it will not help you much at the moment but believe me, it is far better that you have found her so you can put her to rest and know what has happened. Not ever knowing how you have lost a friend is gutting and stays with you forever.

Gill

So sorry for your loss Mally, it must be so awful for you.

She looked such a beautiful girl, only hope that finding her was a little consolation to you. :(

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back