The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Rch/nch North 2 South X Connor's Lass

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
NICE LOOKING PUPS FLEESH

IVE ALWAY WANTED A ALL WHITE DOG

SHE IS MY PICK OF THE LITTER

:D :D :D :D

GARY

small confesion she has 2 tiny little spots and i meen tiny one on each ear (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

keep the white one,shes nice ;)

One day available to racing home :D . Bitches all spoken for (if only she'd had 3 dogs and 2 bitches in the first place :sweating: , then they'd all have been spoken for :- ).

Nice to see all but one baby got new homes lined up, any clues on who's having them Elise, will we be seeing them at our local clubs then, come on spill the beans on the lucky people :)

Any more pictures of the pups Elise - are they all doing okay?

Will pick up some new batteries for the camera on my way back from the Doctors this later on, I'm very busy with Uni at the minute so haven't had the time for the internet/pics etc.

Pups are all doing fab, 5 days old now and they're getting about like nobody's business, Auntie Blaze has been in to visit and Riley and Ronnie went to say Hello. Lucy thinks they're great, but I think maybe it has something to do with the fact that when you lick their bums they poo and she can eat it :x .

Kerri is as usual a fantastic Mum, the pups are spotlessly clean, warm and well fed and in return she gets all the fresh beef and chicken she can possibly stomach, whoever thinks people make a profit from selling puppies must be deluded Kerri's going through 2lb of beef and up to four pieces of chicken a day, she won't eat anything else.

Riley is 1lb 3oz

Ruby 1lb 2oz

Rosie 1lb 1oz

Ronnie 14.5oz

Remmy 14oz :wub:

I've been offline for a while.

At 1 week the pups weighed

Remmy and Ronnie 1lb 1oz

Rosie 1lb 4oz

Ruby and Riley 1lb 6oz

All are doing well, they've grown like nobody's business and are right get-abouts. I spotted Riley curled up under Blaze's chin earlier on today :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't wait to see some more pics :thumbsup:

Starting off with a few feeding pics

100_0373.jpg

100_0372.jpg

100_0371.jpg

awwww @ pups they r all gorgeous i dont even think i have a fave yet, kerri looks great plenty milk on her too. bet their eyes r open soon then we will of course need more pics ;)

Pups looking good. Will be running around the house before you know it.Get your wellies on !!

Im sure pups are 90% water !!!!

Fleesh their looking great, :wub: i like the dark brindle with a dark mask, :thumbsup: and mums getting her figure back already. :eek: di

Have you seen the size of the sixth pup :eek:

100_0398.jpg

Babysitter Lucy keeping an eye on Ronnie

100_0399.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back